Buenos Aires - Luna Park (Dec. 10, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / This Charming Man / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Staircase At The University / You'll Be Gone / Ganglord / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / What She Said / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by setlist.fm.

Last edited:
That's because he is widely regarded as a music legend now, while in 1997 he still had to prove himself as a solo artist.

No no no. 1994 Morrissey proved himself BY FAR, not to mention 1992, nominated for a grammy. How long have you been a fan?

No no no. 1994 Morrissey proved himself BY FAR, not to mention 1992, nominated for a grammy. How long have you been a fan?

As far as I'm concerned the proof emerged in Nineteen Eighty Hate

As far as I'm concerned the proof emerged in Nineteen Eighty Hate

hear ! hear ! :thumb: To me he proved himself as a solo artist with 'Hand in Glove' ! :lbf: (flame on ! folks!)

I luv it ALL, but... Viva,Arsenal,vauxhall... They have yet to be beat. Not that they need to be.

A new backdrop shows Luis Angel Firpo, an Argentine boxer, but I guess nobody here is interested by now.

CV5uLheWcAARV8u.jpg

Firpo was a legend, a true warrior in the beggining of xx century. And I am interes4ed, thanks for sharing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom