C. Ronaldo > Real Madrid £80m

f***ing cry baby. Not worth it.

Super cute though. :guitar:

"A report in Friday's Times newspaper claims that although the player, who is set to complete a word record £80m move from Manchester United to Real by the end of the month, would initially earn £9.5m-a-year the contract would include a 25% increase season-on season.

The 24-year-old is expected to sign a six-year contract at the Bernabeu, which means by the final year he would be on £29m-a-year - or £557,000-a-week - which is reportedly 33 times what the average Spaniard earns. And this is in a country which is suffering from high unemployment of over 18%"

----

madness

Good riddance...... one less diving prima donna in the the Prem next season:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Marta
Shut up or we'll by Eto'o:thumb::laughing:

Jukebox Jury

I don't mind, he is still an excellent player but I think his time in Barca is over. If he goes another good player will come :thumb: But if you want him just be quick, I think your red neighbours are interested in him as well :p

We don't want Eto'o, nor do i think we'd ever bid on him

I can see Eto'o and money being exchanged for Ibrahimovich, who i don't rate that highly...

I think they're just speculating us and City because we both have money to spend, not many other teams do...

I think they're just speculating us and City because we both have money to spend, not many other teams do...

united have money to spend:confused:
Let's see how much Uncle Malcolm gives to Sir Taggart to spend rather than pay off the debts first:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom