C. Ronaldo > Real Madrid £80m

Really sad to see him go. I like to watch the best players as regularly as possible and he was clearly the best player in the league.

Really sad to see him go. I like to watch the best players as regularly as possible and he was clearly the best player in the league.

Hmm, he was a great player when he focussed on playing football but the stigma that he created for his diving really put me off him. I hated his whole attitude as a player to be honest and think his personality ruined his true skill.
Due to this I wouldn't say he was the best player in the league.

Love PTxx.

united have money to spend:confused:
Let's see how much Uncle Malcolm gives to Sir Taggart to spend rather than pay off the debts first:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

We've been told we have the £80m to spend ASWELL as the annual £20m we get to spend.
So if my calculations are correct, that's £100m ;)!

so good luck trying to steal our targets lol

also, you have a major obsession with United, you're always talking about us... ;)

NEWSFLASH!!!!

Real Madrid have made a statement. The Ronaldo deal is ON HOLD and it looks likely to FALL THROUGH...

...yes, it seems that Primark are about to open their first store in Spain, about 5 minutes from the Bernabeu. They sell Big Girls Blouses for about £4.

:lbf::lbf:

You'd love to hear Cristiano talk in our native language, he sounds like an utter retard. With this I leave this thread, tap dancing with a grin. *fast piano background music*

You'd love to hear Cristiano talk in our native language, he sounds like an utter retard. With this I leave this thread, tap dancing with a grin. *fast piano background music*

yeah, i remember Mourinho talking about his accent lol

saying he's been poorly educated as a child

If I'm correct, isn't the Lady Boy from the island of Madeira? So wouldn't he have a different accent from Lisbon speaking Portugese?

also, you have a major obsession with United, you're always talking about us... ;)

Only to correct your factual errors:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Good riddance! Aguero to Chelsea, by the way! If that occurs then the league is more or less ours!

He's a 21 year old Argentine, remember the last 2 Argentine's Chelsea signed? or do you try to forget them?

[Not including di Santo]

He's a 21 year old Argentine, remember the last 2 Argentine's Chelsea signed? or do you try to forget them?

[Not including di Santo]

I take your point, but this boy is a genius! I can't see us getting him. Pato is the next best thing, but Milan have done all their selling this summer. If we can get a class striker to compliment Drogba for his last season here then we could win the lot. Essien and Lamps - apart from Barca's middle two - there isn't a better midfield partnership in europe.

[Not including di Santo]

Crespo actually did a good job for us in our second championship year. Veron was just a human mistake as far as this country is concerned.

If I'm correct, isn't the Lady Boy from the island of Madeira? So wouldn't he have a different accent from Lisbon speaking Portugese?

Only to correct your factual errors:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

obsessions. now we all know about that. not a game goes by where a certain teams fans don't sing about us.

every televised game all you can here is "murderers", YSB, scouse this, scouse that.

absolute hopeless:rolleyes:

the murderers thing is quite laughable, it only took nearly 20 years to come up with that.

as for my own part in events, when i got lifted for the oil pump house attack in 98, i didn't kill anyone, there's still time though. what do you reckon jj, la?:lbf::p

obsessions. now we all know about that. not a game goes by where a certain teams fans don't sing about us.

every televised game all you can here is "murderers", YSB, scouse this, scouse that.

absolute hopeless:rolleyes:

the murderers thing is quite laughable, it only took nearly 20 years to come up with that.

as for my own part in events, when i got lifted for the oil pump house attack in 98, i didn't kill anyone, there's still time though. what do you reckon jj, la?:lbf::p

and dont forget the ''classic'' 'Bonfire' song:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

It's portuguese. guese. :p They have a slight accent but the language is just the same. We have pretty much the Islands of Azores accent, the Madeira accent, the Alentejo accent, the Lisbon accent and the Oporto accent. But it's not too deep (azores, oporto and alentejo are the most difficult to grasp but the last two, in an afternoon glue their accent to you and you're one of them... the first one... not so much) Madeira has an accent but we don't really notice it much, it's not too strong, but it's not the point. He sounds very ignorant and I bet that's what he really is.

Back
Top Bottom