Morrissey Central "CHART PROGRESS" (March 23, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "CHART PROGRESS"

Unknown_lelcci.jpg

Having been UK Number 1 on Friday, Morrissey's I Am Not A Dog On A Chain is today number 2.

With the closures of HMV shops, please note that online orders are still being fulfilled by HMV, Amazon, Spotify.
Your support is appreciated.

Regards,
FWD.

A world in crisis whilst Morrissey is displaying unprecedented dated and factual narcissism.
A hitherto unidentified dreadful study in narcissism for future medical text books.

I was querying this with Surface earlier today. It's like he's having an imaginary game of oneupmanship with a man who doesn't know he exists. Verbally jousting with someone that has you on block. Completely futile, the only thing that becomes apparent is how utterly pathetic and toxic this individual has become.

Nailed it. At least if you are having an argument with someone down the pub you get to rub it in their face if your argument prevails as the winning one. Morrissey continues to fly First Class, play concerts, look out over lovely Swiss vistas blissfully unaware that Surface even exists :ROFLMAO:

Seems like an exercise in futility if you ask me, still it's his life to live and all that..................

EDIT: Oh I just realized that Surface was reduced to posting photos of himself in Miami when someone trolled him on it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nailed it. At least if you are having an argument with someone down the pub you get to rub it in their face if your argument prevails as the winning one. Morrissey continues to fly First Class, play concerts, look out over lovely Swiss vistas blissfully unaware that Surface even exists :ROFLMAO:

Seems like an exercise in futility if you ask me, still it's his life to live and all that..................

EDIT: Oh I just realized that Surface was reduced to posting photos of himself in Miami when someone trolled him on it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes I had a great time in Miami as well. This is an interesting post though because he doesn't actually give a shit about any of your views either.

Yes I had a great time in Miami as well. This is an interesting post though because he doesn't actually give a shit about any of your views either.
Yet I still enjoy the music, seems futile to argue with someone that doesn't know you exist, LOL. But hey, your choice buddy.

Why, for liking his music?
For arguing about chart positions and tickets sold. You can say you don't care but as someone mentioned earlier you're spending a lot of time on it. So what? Maybe Morrissey's record is really #99 and falling fast and the people saying otherwise are all delusional but so what?
You're arguing with @bhops and he's winning. It's not a good look. :ROFLMAO:

Am honestly not trolling, but are you OK? You seem incredibly invested in the small details of this stuff (ticket sales, chart placements, etc). Nothing wrong with that, it just seems...I don't know, slightly less crucial at a time like this. (And yes, I know, Morrissey himself is still utterly self-obsessed - but it's his [co-created] art so that makes a bit more sense, even though not much.)

The album will get a decent UK chart placing. Far fewer people will have bought it than previous albums, because album sales in general are down and also because lots of former fans now would be embarrassed to be seen with one of his albums. Those people who do buy it will (mostly) love it. And...breathe.

Mayb they r autustic?

All this good news and reviews for Morrissey has got to be bad news for Skinny and the usual bunch of suspect suspects.. They're hurting for sure. Spare a thought.
They are merely stunned. When they gather themselves, they will be back angrier than ever. Get your rolled up newspapers ready.

"With the closures of HMV shops, please note that online orders are still being fulfilled by HMV, Amazon, Spotify.
Your support is appreciated.
"

f***.Off.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom