Children in Pieces

Folks, basically. Priest = Pedo. End of.

Yes, it would be! Except that they still wield so much power, causing so much damage and danger.

John Snow interviews Colm O'Gorman Colm O'Gorman was a victim of abuse at the hands of a parish priest. He also served in the Irish Senate and is Executive Director of Amnesty International Ireland.

As for the lyrcs I think Morrissey is taking on the role of priest whos' heart has hardened against a child who has confided abuse to him. The child is 'bad luck' for the priest as his career would be under threat if he supported the child in their accusation against another priest as such incidents as we now know were covered up to the highest level. Children who were abused in these industrial schools had no adults to confide in other than members of the religious community, priests.

it's just something the Pope said to the lady in red before he fell to the ground (sadly without breaking anything :mad:, and then he rose, to rapturous applause, like a freakin popstar :mad: but perfection, etc)

A very good end of year.:D

So as sure as the sun will shine:guitar:

Does anyone else find this song difficult to listen to in light of what happened to such children in Irish industrial schools? Every time I listen it puts the sorrowful thought in my mind and it stays there. I couldn't imagine what it would be like for someone connected to the Moors murders victims to listen to Suffer Little Children.

Back
Top Bottom