Morrissey Central "Cloris Leachman" (January 28, 2021)

(1926-2021)

14063163_ori_b6rkiz.jpg

Why has Morrissey Central just become an obituary page lately. That place could have so much potential.

Esxm11gXAAIzWtu.jpg_large.jpg

CLORIS-LEACHMAN-Vegetarian-Inner-Turkey.jpg

Esxm2xhXYAURrrs.jpg_large.jpg

She was great from Mary Tyler Moore to the last picture show to Malcolm in the middle

I've done it many, many times here. Why not get off your fat lazy arse and push some buttons to do a search? You're not that lazy, are you?

You wouldn't believe how lazy I am. Saying that, I've just replied to your rhetorical question. Only had to move my fingers though! :)

PETA are lying, unscientific, uninformed scumbags, and those involved with them should be ashamed of themselves
Anyone else initially read this as, 'Peter is a lying, unscientific, uninformed scumbag'? I finally thought that he had looked in a mirror...but alas...still, we can always hope.

Another dead star .....
Who the 4uck was she?? and who 4kin cares,
After a google search, I’m none the wiser......
One thing about “dead stars” on here, is that it always descends to bickering, insults, and verbal abuse.
Just like a real funeral.....

Central is a total boredom!!
Please Moz i ask you more fun on your site .
Iwant to see "MORE MORRISSEY",as personal.photos,anecdotes,something more substantial.
COME ON MOZ!!!!

I'm not a huge fan of shock campaigns, but there's nothing wrong with supporting PETA.

It's just an animal rights pressure group.

And it's up against well funded industries that can take care of themselves.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom