Morrissey Central "Cloris Leachman" (January 28, 2021)

(1926-2021)

14063163_ori_b6rkiz.jpg

I will miss Cloris Leachman, she was from a generation of females who broke standards a la Phyllis Diller, Joan Rivers, etc. She had her own mind.
Watching Beerfest🍺 tonight, thinking of you Great Gam Gam.
My favorite line

Great Gam Gam: Mr. Badrinath... we are not so different, you and I. I've had all kinds of things shoved up my ass. I got over it. You will, too.

[puts a comforting hand on Barry's shoulder]

Great Gam Gam: You will, too.

Another abused child that hasn’t made it to adulthood without being severely scarred....
Then attacks the world....
You’ve had your face dragged in 15 miles of shit....
Never begin, or play with the likes of me on here pal
As sick as you are ... never attack me. Or Moz fans .....
Drama!

Central is a total boredom!!
Please Moz i ask you more fun on your site .
Iwant to see "MORE MORRISSEY",as personal.photos,anecdotes,something more substantial.
COME ON MOZ!!!!
Yes,it's an obituary site.Luck me i am not famous,so when i die i will not be in central obituary.
I hope more information about new releases,infos about his music or life.But this site was bought by a mortuary.

can i go slightly off topic,i follow a guy called all you can vegas,the guy goes to buffets and becomes a fat bastard,but has anyone heard of the mcdonalds morrissey deal,first iv heard of it.and yes it is real,probably a vegetarian thing.

Yes,it's an obituary site.Luck me i am not famous,so when i die i will not be in central obituary.
I hope more information about new releases,infos about his music or life.But this site was bought by a mortuary.
Hi so long!!!
Yes, it is true in Central there is no creativity or desire or both. Only funerals news,and it honors "my life is a succession of people who say goodbye",one of their songs....
I think the same as you, Moz must make urgent changes at Central now he has plenty of time !!!!!¡
No fue suficiente con la muerte de su madre? Me embola osea me harta cansa ver que central hace siempre lo mismo ..es como ir a ver los clasificados de avisos funebres!!!
Ojala cambie su sitio besoss!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom