Coachella Boot

Of course !
They didn't broadcasted the 2 best songs.

Thanks for recorded the show. Always appreciated.

i can try to get the lossless version, my mate has the hear and thus the original, but i have a 256 kbps version that is cut, and i will up that for now

ill write back soon

cheers

Would love to see it, since I missed watching Coachella live.

If anyone taped the AT&T Broadcast, please upload it on Smithstorrents.:pray:

What a ass going on a moz site and asking if there is any fans that wants this show and leaving us hanging and hoping.......
Can you say asshole...........

I have the full set

Audience recording, good quality, if there is enough interest i will upload it...

let me know
Cheers

I don't know what's worse for me, when someone puts on smithstorrents something I want or when two people end up sharing privately but letting us know. "Just PMd you!" (which means 'I have it and will give it to you alone, but let's let everybody know')

Why can't you simply download it from Smithstorrents then? Seems easy enough.

I myself can't download anything from smithstorrents. I'm on a cybercafe with little time to spend, slower computers than many of us here, and it's impossible. Not only from that place, anything bigger than 50 MB I better forget about :rolleyes:Oh, and computers are so protected I can't even install the downloader anymore.

Last edited:
I would love you if you upload this...
I would choke myself to please you and I would sink even lower than usual
but there is nothing I can do to make the file mine.. :guitar:

So please help me and upload this :)

thank you vivahater!
And I'm sure we can give the others a second chance...? I'm sure they'll make it up with something :blushing:

WOW this is great,thank you vivahater!

Back
Top Bottom