Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

No one has ever given me anything, and I owe nothing to complete strangers who are dying. No one can say I'm harming anyone by conducting myself the way I am. I'm killing no one. The virus is doing that. We've had lockdown after lockdown and it's not working. It's getting more prevalent. We've probably aided it by hiding ourselves away, not building up immunity and then venturing out again, every so often, like lambs to the slaughter. This illness would have been done and dusted, like any virus, within a couple of months, if we'd faced it head on, carried on as normal and not tried to play God.
you owe me.

Please see my previous message to you. It is quite long. I explain to you that Twitter and YouTube are both regulated. I don't to know what other platforms Alex Belfield might be on such as these "blogs and vlogs" you mention.

Why do you dislike someone you don't know personally? Alex Belfield is friends with Jim Davidson and some other celebrities.

We all need to make a living and Alex Belfield isn't doing anything illegal. Alex Belfield knows the law very well he was taught law when he worked for the BBC. He also has lawyers that support him. If some of his followers on YouTube want to give him money that is up to them he doesn't force anyone to give him money and YouTube pay him some money I think because of the adverts on his channel. I'm guessing that his followers that give him money can afford to do so.

Terms & conditions isn't regulation.

I don't dislike him - but I was @'d into a fight he was having with another blogger & he did come across as unreasonable.

I'm not a huge fan of the news industry in general - too much heat, not enough light. But there are worse out there than Alex, so I wasn't condemning him, just posting the impression I had of him.

You saucy cow.
Now that’s enough Hovis......
The last time we had a proper natter, me and you were off to Vegas to get married , Karen was going to be the best man .....
Have you 4ked off to foo foos again, dragged up and coked up again...
While CB is left in the doorway refused entry as my lippy was smudged !!!!
Another worthless looser Hovis....
is over ..... before it began😩
Have you noticed the Annnonn
Who’s been flirting with me tonight,
??? I might just take up his offer ...
Sort your shit out Hove, or it’s all over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Karen has been very quiet of late...
Has she got a Gadgey (Carlisle for a man)

No one has ever given me anything, and I owe nothing to complete strangers who are dying. No one can say I'm harming anyone by conducting myself the way I am. I'm killing no one. The virus is doing that. We've had lockdown after lockdown and it's not working. It's getting more prevalent. We've probably aided it by hiding ourselves away, not building up immunity and then venturing out again, every so often, like lambs to the slaughter. This illness would have been done and dusted, like any virus, within a couple of months, if we'd faced it head on, carried on as normal and not tried to play God.
Complete shite Dale....

Hugo Talks on YouTube showed police arresting a 92 year old man 4 days ago. British policing at its best. He also showed the origins of the "clap for carers/heroes " was by a woman working for a Dutch Analytics company.
Who is "Hugo Talks"?

I'm never quiet !

(Yes).
Aha.... caught in my web....
So you have a”somebody”
Hope your not, social distancing 😉
Good luck , and no need for me to tell you about protection, as your olde enough to know no better👍👍

Who is "Hugo Talks"?
Hugo my 4kin arse.... some fool from a media I know nothing about.... solo is everything to me, I don’t flirt on any other site.....
just ours.......
This said , I've seen a few pricks off tonight... Hofmann... he’s never gave me a decent comeback ever,
The racists are easy to swipe away....
with a couple of one liners..

The Morrissey haters are slightly more difficult, as they know even less....

Your like me... we have no god😎

Precisely. The longer we've been handling this virus like the way we do, the more we're vulnerable. It's just a total mess, or should I say business for pharma now that we have the vaccine. Oh, wait! There's a new strain. Now what?

Precisely. The longer we've been handling this virus like the way we do, the more we're vulnerable. It's just a total mess, or should I say business for pharma now that we have the vaccine. Oh, wait! There's a new strain. Now what?
A complete lockdown,
And welcome......
👍👍👍

This from Toby Young's Free Speech organisation. The very man who said back last year there would be no second wave and the virus has gone. And yet again, Morrissey shows us all just how far he's fallen down the right-wing Youtube rabbit hole.

Either you follow the law or you don't. What is it about some people that they think they are exempt? Tough shit, This is serious. We all play our part.
If you think this is normal, you are really sick in the head.

This from Toby Young's Free Speech organisation. The very man who said back last year there would be no second wave and the virus has gone. And yet again, Morrissey shows us all just how far he's fallen down the right-wing Youtube rabbit hole.

Either you follow the law or you don't. What is it about some people that they think they are exempt? Tough shit, This is serious. We all play our part.
I'm very much in favour of wearing a mask, going out only when necessary and doing everything I can to reduce the spread of Covid. But isn't questioning the law a healthy thing? I genuinely don't have a problem with people being concerned about the potential threat to civil liberties presented by this crisis. I'm not one of those people, but I can understand their concern. It's possible to disagree and understand, to have a different view but empathise.

Cut tax on high earners

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom