Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

people think an hours daily exercise can be taken in a natioal park an hour away,it should be a walk round the block,my daughter was covid positive on new years day and she is a fit and healthy 27 year old and it floored her,this is real and unless we all chip in then this aint going anywhere.
do you deny then that 99.8% of people survive it and that at least 50% are asymptomatic?

because, after all, you said "this is real".

what exactly does that mean? no one said it wasnt real. but it's the kind of real that has a 99.8% chance of survival and over 50% chance of having no symptoms.

i had the stomach flu once that, if i possessed that kind of inane internal speech, would have made me said to myself "this is real". i remember thinking "im going to die". with the stomach flu. but i didnt die, did i? im still here, arent i? it was just a feeling, wasnt it? in reality i wasnt anywhere close to death.

so what medical interventions did your daughter have then, if she was so badly off? surely she must have had some, since it was so "real". or is she fine now? was it just a feeling, after all?

This from Toby Young's Free Speech organisation. The very man who said back last year there would be no second wave and the virus has gone. And yet again, Morrissey shows us all just how far he's fallen down the right-wing Youtube rabbit hole.

Either you follow the law or you don't. What is it about some people that they think they are exempt? Tough shit, This is serious. We all play our part.

So, caring about basic human rights like the right of assembly is apparently now right-wing. Well, the left have now fallen pretty far down the hole of cultish authoritarian scumbaggery, so it's no longer surprising to hear this rhetoric. Just wait till there are more BLM-related riots, though, then there'll be none of this "No one is exempt from the law."

The hypocrisy of this scum is breathtaking.

Unfortunately the video has been deleted . Sam , don't give up , don't lose your faith (y)

“Video has been removed by uploader.”
Well no shit! That’s because it’s was fake news, which we know Morrissey loves.

So, caring about basic human rights like the right of assembly is apparently now right-wing. Well, the left have now fallen pretty far down the hole of cultish authoritarian scumbaggery, so it's no longer surprising to hear this rhetoric. Just wait till there are more BLM-related riots, though, then there'll be none of this "No one is exempt from the law."

The hypocrisy of this scum is breathtaking.
There’s a difference between protesting (not rioting) human rights abuses, and protesting not being able to go to Nando’s in order to keep the healthcare system from collapsing and not kill old and vulnerable people.

Possibly a simple explanation...
The Independent et al are asserting the video was staged and that's probably why it has vanished on YouTube.
As making points on a fake video undermines your argument perhaps?

"We believe this video was planned, stage-managed and recorded by members of the protest group who turned up in multiple areas, several of whom refused to engage and provide their details," said assistant chief constable Mark Callaghan.

Regards,
FWD.

(edit: typed same time as post 148).

Possibly a simple explanation...
The Independent et al are asserting the video was staged and that's probably why it has vanished on YouTube.
As making points on a fake video undermines your argument perhaps?

"We believe this video was planned, stage-managed and recorded by members of the protest group who turned up in multiple areas, several of whom refused to engage and provide their details," said assistant chief constable Mark Callaghan.

Regards,
FWD.

(edit: typed same time as post 148).
Well, how about that. Anti-lockdown protestors being dishonest. Who'd have thought it?

:rolleyes:

FFS 'we believe' 'possibly' 'perhaps' Skinny being dishonest again:blushing:

There’s a difference between protesting (not rioting) human rights abuses, and protesting not being able to go to Nando’s in order to keep the healthcare system from collapsing and not kill old and vulnerable people.
Straw man, I'm afraid. Plus, all you're really saying is, "Freedom is fine as long as you conform to our political ideals."

What were they doing though to make them request that information? Not wearing masks?
There’s no obligation to wear masks outside. As they’d apparently been followed, I expect they’d exceeded the 60 minutes exercise time HMP Britain currently allows its inmates.

people think an hours daily exercise can be taken in a natioal park an hour away,it should be a walk round the block,my daughter was covid positive on new years day and she is a fit and healthy 27 year old and it floored her,this is real and unless we all chip in then this aint going anywhere.
Best wishes to your Daughter Gordy.
I had it in October, my taste and smell has still not fully returned to normal and I still get short of breath exercising but that is improving day by day.
I feel so sorry for every single person working in our hospitals fighting a relentless battle day after day.
Who’d have thought we’d end up in this mess just because we had Auntie Nelly and Nutty Slack from next door round for Crimbo day. I’m sure Boris promised us COVID 19 was going back to China for a festive few days.
Think we’ve been had, who’d a thunk it :unsure:

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

There’s no obligation to wear masks outside. As they’d apparently been followed, I expect they’d exceeded the 60 minutes exercise time HMP Britain currently allows its inmates.

60 minutes!? that’s too much!

Shhhh. They’re listening.

:paranoid:

Now we can talk in confidence Did you guess that we've been done wrong
Lies jumped the queue to be first in line Such a shameless design
He thinks he's well screened from the man at the top It's a shame that his children disagree
They coolly decide to sell him down the line Daddy's brainwashing time

He's a dodo, no no didn't hear it from me

She's quite enthralled with the childhood of yore When a unit was a figure not a she
When lovers chose each other now the perk's are due Another memo to screw

She's a dodo, no no didn't hear it from me

Can you wipe your nose my child without them slotting in your file a photograph Can you sleep alone at night wake to find the scorching light of neighbour Jim He's come to turn you in

:cool:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom