Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

:paranoid:

Now we can talk in confidence Did you guess that we've been done wrong
Lies jumped the queue to be first in line Such a shameless design
He thinks he's well screened from the man at the top It's a shame that his children disagree
They coolly decide to sell him down the line Daddy's brainwashing time

He's a dodo, no no didn't hear it from me

She's quite enthralled with the childhood of yore When a unit was a figure not a she
When lovers chose each other now the perk's are due Another memo to screw

She's a dodo, no no didn't hear it from me

Can you wipe your nose my child without them slotting in your file a photograph Can you sleep alone at night wake to find the scorching light of neighbour Jim He's come to turn you in

:cool:

LOL

:paranoid:

Now we can talk in confidence Did you guess that we've been done wrong
Lies jumped the queue to be first in line Such a shameless design
He thinks he's well screened from the man at the top It's a shame that his children disagree
They coolly decide to sell him down the line Daddy's brainwashing time

He's a dodo, no no didn't hear it from me

She's quite enthralled with the childhood of yore When a unit was a figure not a she
When lovers chose each other now the perk's are due Another memo to screw

She's a dodo, no no didn't hear it from me

Can you wipe your nose my child without them slotting in your file a photograph Can you sleep alone at night wake to find the scorching light of neighbour Jim He's come to turn you in

:cool:

On Radio 4 last night, a scholar was insisting that Bowie was more significant than Elvis. I’m infuriated—and playing my favourite Elvis track (Wearin’ that Loved On Look) on repeat all day, today.

I like Stomu Yamash’ta. Do you?

On Radio 4 last night, a scholar was insisting that Bowie was more significant than Elvis. I’m infuriated—and playing my favourite Elvis track (Wearin’ that Loved On Look) on repeat all day, today.

Yes I’m quite familiar with Stomu’s records. But not familiar with that particular Elvis song.

Yeah it’s tricky comparing the importance of Elvis and Bowie. They’re different artists in a lot of ways, one is, Bowie wore much more makeup, even if Elvis did it first, or was it Little Richards?

Then there’s the music, a lot of it can fall under the category of rock n roll, but Bowie wrote most of his own and was way more arty and varied.

Yes I’m quite familiar with Stomu’s records. But not familiar with that particular Elvis song.

Yeah it’s tricky comparing the importance of Elvis and Bowie. They’re different artists in a lot of ways, one is, Bowie wore much more makeup, even if Elvis did it first, or was it Little Richards?

Then there’s the music, a lot of it can fall under the category of rock n roll, but Bowie wrote most of his own and was way more arty and varied.
If asked, about pivotal originators, I generally refer people to Ike Turner and Fats Waller. Nevertheless, Rock n Roll is a visual as much as musical genre—so excellent cases can be made for Elvis, Little Richards and Ricky Nelson.

Bing Crosby, as he worked hard on developing a voice explicitly intended for the microphone, should also get a mention in any sensible discussion.

What were they doing though to make them request that information? Not wearing masks?
Have you missed that this has now been uncovered as a deliberate ploy to engage with the Police in a way that would result in them having to arrest?

Covid denier 'arrested for refusing to leave bench' | Metro News

As it states, it was ‘planned, stage-managed and recorded by members of the protest group who turned up in multiple areas’ and ‘refused to engage or provide their details’. Mr Callaghan continued: ‘If people refuse to give their details in such circumstances then it leaves officers with little option, but to arrest until the details are established. Our officers would only arrest as a last resort.

Have you got an Elvis suit then Hovis, and if so do you wear it ?

Naturally. It’s never off. I also have a cherished replica of his TCB diamond ring.
Thought as much😂
I know a bloke who is a huge elvis fan, and I’ve seen pictures of him in his white jump suit with the baggy collars....
I have never laughed as much in my life.....
You see Hovis he’s only 5 foot 2..
Over weight and wears very thick glasses.....

Have you missed that this has now been uncovered as a deliberate ploy to engage with the Police in a way that would result in them having to arrest?

Covid denier 'arrested for refusing to leave bench' | Metro News

As it states, it was ‘planned, stage-managed and recorded by members of the protest group who turned up in multiple areas’ and ‘refused to engage or provide their details’. Mr Callaghan continued: ‘If people refuse to give their details in such circumstances then it leaves officers with little option, but to arrest until the details are established. Our officers would only arrest as a last resort.
They were testing the interpretation of the law. Ultimately, unless they give the fuzz an earful, I expect they’ll be released without charge: The state is loathed to openly concede the UK is now operating with the imposition of martial law.

To suggest they were deliberately trying to get arrested is misleading. It’s the last thing they wanted, as the implications are horrific.

If people want to shield, that seems fine. But let’s be honest, the government is fully behind businesses forcing people to go to work. It’s imposed a half-arsed vaccination programme which brings its own clinical risks. Moreover, it has recently complicated access to the welfare state—further diminishing the options people have.

I accept Covid is real. But the horrendous social situation we find ourselves in (in the UK) is entirely engineered.

I might remind there was a pandemic exercise in the UK just a few years ago. It uncovered a myriad of infrastructure shortcomings. And the government largely ignored resulting ‘Red Alert’ recommendations.

Thought as much😂
I know a bloke who is a huge elvis fan, and I’ve seen pictures of him in his white jump suit with the baggy collars....
I have never laughed as much in my life.....
You see Hovis he’s only 5 foot 2..
Over weight and wears very thick glasses.....
You weren’t much to look at yourself.

do you deny then that 99.8% of people survive it and that at least 50% are asymptomatic?

because, after all, you said "this is real".

what exactly does that mean? no one said it wasnt real. but it's the kind of real that has a 99.8% chance of survival and over 50% chance of having no symptoms.

i had the stomach flu once that, if i possessed that kind of inane internal speech, would have made me said to myself "this is real". i remember thinking "im going to die". with the stomach flu. but i didnt die, did i? im still here, arent i? it was just a feeling, wasnt it? in reality i wasnt anywhere close to death.

so what medical interventions did your daughter have then, if she was so badly off? surely she must have had some, since it was so "real". or is she fine now? was it just a feeling, after all?
Well said, I've been in bed for weeks after having had the flu. Still, I'm not asking everybody to lock themselves up, wear masks or have schools and businesses closed.

do you deny then that 99.8% of people survive it and that at least 50% are asymptomatic?

because, after all, you said "this is real".

what exactly does that mean? no one said it wasnt real. but it's the kind of real that has a 99.8% chance of survival and over 50% chance of having no symptoms.

i had the stomach flu once that, if i possessed that kind of inane internal speech, would have made me said to myself "this is real". i remember thinking "im going to die". with the stomach flu. but i didnt die, did i? im still here, arent i? it was just a feeling, wasnt it? in reality i wasnt anywhere close to death.

so what medical interventions did your daughter have then, if she was so badly off? surely she must have had some, since it was so "real". or is she fine now? was it just a feeling, after all?
some people arent taking it seriously,70,000 people have died in the uk alone,how do you think they died,falling over their shoelaces.0.2% of 68,000,000 is still a lot of people.

some people arent taking it seriously,70,000 people have died in the uk alone,how do you think they died,falling over their shoelaces.0.2% of 68,000,000 is still a lot of people.
So we all need to lock ourselves up and stop living right? We've never done that for viruses who kill many old and vulnerable people each year. It's ridiculous, so 99,80% need to give up their life to help 0,20% (which is even debatable, it's probably even less) live a bit longer, in many cases only even a few more months longer. So maybe we can all stop using cars cause they kill more than a million people every year too globally. Yes, let's all do that. Ah, but then you'll say: we need to stop the hospitals from overflowing with patients. Then how many of these covid-patients are there because they really need hospital treatment and how many of them are there because they are scared out of their wits because of the present mass hysteria and unjustly think they'll die but could easily recover at home?

not really! not when those 0.2% set the tone for what everyone else has to do!

and im sure there HAVE been people who have died falling over their shoelaces!! should we ban shoelaces?!

3 people in my local tesco died and they were all in their fifties,teacher in my school died at 64,teacher in the high school near me was 59,this myth that its all old people that are dying is plain wrong.the ones on here can believe what they want but these are the sort of people that if they catch the virus will be crying out for a hospital bed.

Please can everyone stop breathing!!!!! Just a few weeks - not too much to ask!!!!!

Also it should be said that I strongly believe myself to have had corona virus in london in January. My suffering has been well documented on this site. I would wake up at five and cough spasmodically for hours straight. I would sit there and cry and cough and cry and cough because it was so frustrating and felt never ending. I remember going to the doctor and telling her that I must have whooping cough because it was no ordinary cough.(if I had only known then to have just said 'this cough is real"). But you know what? One day I woke up and it was just gone. Just like that. and in the first few weeks after it went away, I never thought about it again , not until someone suggested that it was likely corona virus and now i think of it only as a curiosity, and when I mention it it's only because I find it interesting not as a rallying cry for the realness of the virus. It's interesting in the way all sickness and pain is interesting, how it feels really intense and bad in the moment and then when it goes away it becomes nothing more than a bad dream.

So we all need to lock ourselves up and stop living right? We've never done that for viruses who kill many old and vulnerable people each year. It's ridiculous, so 99,80% need to give up their life to help 0,20% (which is even debatable, it's probably even less) live a bit longer, in many cases only even a few more months longer. So maybe we can all stop using cars cause they kill more than a million people every year too globally. Yes, let's all do that. Ah, but then you'll say: we need to stop the hospitals from overflowing with patients. Then how many of these covid-patients are there because they really need hospital treatment and how many of them are there because they are scared out of their wits because of the present mass hysteria and unjustly think they'll die but could easily recover at home?
You seriously sound so dumb. I don't know how many more red herrings you could have fit into one (big) paragraph?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom