Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

Obviously this Art Tatum is Alex Belfield
wonder if he plays the piano as well?
Yes, Alex Belfield can play the piano. He sometimes plays the keyboards and sings in his videos.

Alex Belfield loves Sir Elton John but he also made a bit of light hearted fun of him in one of his videos. Billy Joel is another musicial hero of his.

Not sure if Alex Belfield is a fan of the late, great Art Tatum the great jazz pianist.

Alex Belfield isn't a vegan or vegetarian. He drinks alcohol a bit. A favourite drink in his videos is diet cherry coke and vodka mixed together. There are other alcoholic drinks he likes.

Alex Belfield is around 40 years old quite a bit younger than Morrissey in fact around 21 or 22 years younger. Morrissey is old enough to be his father.

Alex Belfield has a beautiful female dog called 'Doddy' named after the late, great Ken Dodd.

Alex Belfield said that he is sort of a "journalist" he writes some articles for newspapers. Alex used to do a lot of celebrity interviews and reviews of stage shows mainly musical theatre.

Alex Belfield is very much in the showbiz world but he is also critical of that world. He has some celebrity friends like Jim Davidson.

Alex Belfield has done very well for himself he used to work on BBC radio. He now has problems with the BBC. Alex Belfield has a new home on YouTube talking to ordinary members of the public in phone-ins on his channel.

Alex Belfield is on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. He says that "Google" have supported him all the way! He also has lawyers that support him. Alex says he knows the law well he was taught law at the BBC.

Alex Belfield is a caring person his YouTube channel is a lifeline for some people. He helps lonely people and people who suffer with mental illness and anxiety. Elderly people love him and he actually cares about traditional values. Alex Belfield would make a great social worker or psychologist. I don't understand why people are saying on this thread that Alex Belfield has been on antidepressants they don't know this. To my knowledge he doesn't have any mental health problems. Why are they saying this? People were saying unkind things about him saying that he had a stroke. He hasn't as far as I know had a stroke. He is perfectly healthy! Why can't they leave him alone? Also his health is private and personal to him.

I'm not Alex Belfield. I just got upset about stuff said about him on here from people who have never met him and don't know him on a personal level. Right now I think he wishes he could be on holiday in Florida. Las Vegas is another place he loves for holidays.

Social distance Pantos didn't work - so most theatres are probably staying shut till Autumn.

“Compared to other pandemic s”
I think the reason why not as many people have died with this current pandemic , is because of the world restrictions most governments have made law( which can be jittery for some) if you look back in history there wasn’t the medical intelligence that we have now.
We even had lockdowns in Shakespeare’s time...
The scientists, are the true heroes here( not forgetting front line workers either) if not for them the death rate would be vastly higher, and for much longer...
Gash, I’m with you on this , and you mention some things I agree with...

I cannot for one minute , understand why some people may think it’s a hoax... it’s here and killing people...

On the other hand, i might just comprehend someone saying that the virus was manmade, and distributed by the Russians, Chinese, or British governments, then I would choose to have a conversation, with that person, about that theory...
To deny it all as a hoax is
To deny anything and everything

I understand the point you are making about the total number of deaths but I was referring to the mortality rate - lockdowns have no effect on that. Estimates of the mortality rate for covid are around 1% or 0.5% or lower. I reckon the true figure is much more in the region of 0.1% or 0.01%. And that's of people who actually get infected with covid, of course, not of the total population. If we keep destroying the natural world the way we are then no doubt the next novel virus that jumps species may have a mortality rate that is much higher - covid is, perhaps, mother nature giving humanity a warning.
It is very unclear if lockdowns have significant impact - on reducing the total number of deaths that is. International studies are far from clear on that. The modelling done by Imperial College and Neil Ferguson (half a million deaths in the UK) was preposterous - and he believed his projections so much he broke lockdown rules and had to resign. An effective track and trace system is much more effective, as well as shielding the vulnerable. Lockdowns have clearly had a very significant impact on cancer and cardiac care, mental health, and the economy. It's darkest winter at the mo in Europe. To try to reduce a respiratory virus in winter by forcing everyone to stay inside is not logical. Nor is trying to save a public health system - reliant on taxation - by destroying the economy.

Yes, Alex Belfield can play the piano. He sometimes plays the keyboards and sings in his videos.

Alex Belfield loves Sir Elton John but he also made a bit of light hearted fun of him in one of his videos. Billy Joel is another musicial hero of his.

Not sure if Alex Belfield is a fan of the late, great Art Tatum the great jazz pianist.

Alex Belfield isn't a vegan or vegetarian. He drinks alcohol a bit. A favourite drink in his videos is diet cherry coke and vodka mixed together. There are other alcoholic drinks he likes.

Alex Belfield is around 40 years old quite a bit younger than Morrissey in fact around 21 or 22 years younger. Morrissey is old enough to be his father.

Alex Belfield has a beautiful female dog called 'Doddy' named after the late, great Ken Dodd.

Alex Belfield said that he is sort of a "journalist" he writes some articles for newspapers. Alex used to do a lot of celebrity interviews and reviews of stage shows mainly musical theatre.

Alex Belfield is very much in the showbiz world but he is also critical of that world. He has some celebrity friends like Jim Davidson.

Alex Belfield has done very well for himself he used to work on BBC radio. He now has problems with the BBC. Alex Belfield has a new home on YouTube talking to ordinary members of the public in phone-ins on his channel.

Alex Belfield is on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. He says that "Google" have supported him all the way! He also has lawyers that support him. Alex says he knows the law well he was taught law at the BBC.

Alex Belfield is a caring person his YouTube channel is a lifeline for some people. He helps lonely people and people who suffer with mental illness and anxiety. Elderly people love him and he actually cares about traditional values. Alex Belfield would make a great social worker or psychologist. I don't understand why people are saying on this thread that Alex Belfield has been on antidepressants they don't know this. To my knowledge he doesn't have any mental health problems. Why are they saying this? People were saying unkind things about him saying that he had a stroke. He hasn't as far as I know had a stroke. He is perfectly healthy! Why can't they leave him alone? Also his health is private and personal to him.

I'm not Alex Belfield. I just got upset about stuff said about him on here from people who have never met him and don't know him on a personal level. Right now I think he wishes he could be on holiday in Florida. Las Vegas is another place he loves for holidays.
This is one of the weirdest posts I've ever read on this site. And holy f***, that's saying something!

I am a bowl of soup. I am more nutritious than Alex Belfield. I contain less sodium than
Alex Belfield. I go better with oyster crackers than Alex Belfield. I am sold in more grocery stores than Alex Belfield. I am combined with more sandwiches than Alex Belfield. I am more popular than Alex Belfield.

So we all need to lock ourselves up and stop living right? We've never done that for viruses who kill many old and vulnerable people each year. It's ridiculous, so 99,80% need to give up their life to help 0,20% (which is even debatable, it's probably even less) live a bit longer, in many cases only even a few more months longer. So maybe we can all stop using cars cause they kill more than a million people every year too globally. Yes, let's all do that. Ah, but then you'll say: we need to stop the hospitals from overflowing with patients. Then how many of these covid-patients are there because they really need hospital treatment and how many of them are there because they are scared out of their wits because of the present mass hysteria and unjustly think they'll die but could easily recover at home?

if I were Alex I’d be a little scared.

if I were Alex I’d be a little scared.
Some 4kin weirdos on this site...
Strange, freaky, unsettling people who post here.....
The sad thing is there are more Moz haters than fans on here...
Still it gives me something to kick off about, puts in the time 🤪🤪🤪

You're wrong, but it's not the pandemic it's supposed to be. My best mate tested positive recently but had no symptoms (has underlying health probs). A singer from an old band i like, was in hospital last week hooked up to god knows what (he also suffered a mild attack last yr). I just worked with an older guy who had it. If you're old, or have other health conditions, you are at a high risk.
If I caught the same flu now that I had in 2016 (in bed for weeks /feeling like I'm dying /fatigue for months after ) I would now be in hospital and wired up to machines and made to feel that I am fighting a killer disease.

In the past flus were suffered and accepted. If an old or vunlerable person catches a flu they are at risk and always have been - nothing has changed in that. Now everyone who has had even a common cold in the last year believes they fought the big scary Covid.

PCR tests give up to 90% false positive Covid results. Its inventor said PCR should not be used to check for infectious diseases because if you do "you can virtually find whatever you want to find". That's very convenient for the globalists who have planned all this. PCR was invented for "picking up a picture of DNA".

Covid is a manufactured crisis of fear to usher in the Great Reset. Everything the "conspiracy theorists" have been talking about for years is now coming true and will become even more blatant and undeniable in the coming years. Most governments have been paid billions to go along with this scam. Only Belarus said no to the pay off and as far as I know haven't had a single case.

Last edited:
If I caught the same flu now that I had in 2016 (in bed for weeks /feeling like I'm dying /fatigue for months after ) I would now be in hospital and wired up to machines and made to feel that I am fighting a killer disease.

In the past flus were suffered and accepted. If an old or vunlerable person catches a flu they are at risk and always have been - nothing has changed in that. Now everyone who has had even a common cold in the last year now believes they fought the big scary Covid.

PCR tests give up to 90% false positive Covid results. Its inventor said PCR should not be used to check for infectious diseases because if you do "you can virtually find whatever you want to find". That's very convenient for the globalists who have planned all this. PCR was invented for "picking up a picture of DNA".

Covid is a manufactured crisis of fear to usher in the Great Reset. Everything the "conspiracy theorists" have been talking about for years is now coming true and will become even more blatant and undeniable in the coming years. Most governments have been paid billions to go along with this scam. Only Belarus said no to the pay off and as far as I know haven't had a single case.
Do you know how ridiculous you look and sound? You think that you're so edgy, and a provocateur, but you're actually just kind of sad. Everyone here, other than your three or four far-right/racist pals, basically pities you or laughs at you.

Do you know how ridiculous you look and sound? You think that you're so edgy, and a provocateur, but you're actually just kind of sad. Everyone here, other than your three or four far-right/racist pals, basically pities you or laughs at you.
I'm not here to make buddies.

If you have a problem with me you can suck my big toe.

Last edited:
Free speech all

Project Covid Fear. Very interesting article.

Will read this later. I was asked if I wanted to be on a list to get a vaccine. I declined. So far, I haven't received any flack for it, other than a doctor insisting it's important I get one.

I'm not here to make buddies.

If you have a problem with me you can suck my big toe.
This is probably how the covid started in the first place.......
Anyhow, isn’t that Big Hofmann's job...
A well matched couple.
Anyway, I’m glad to see your both not letting your education get in the way of your Ignorance.....

This is probably how the covid started in the first place.......
Anyhow, isn’t that Big Hofmann's job...
A well matched couple.
Anyway, I’m glad to see your both not letting your education get in the way of your Ignorance.....

Stephen may be returning to sanity since he knows people with Covid... I live in hope.

In the past flus were suffered and accepted. If an old or vunlerable person catches a flu they are at risk and always have been - nothing has changed in that. Now everyone who has had even a common cold in the last year believes they fought the big scary Covid.

Blah, Blah, 4kingBlah....
And your next unwanted post will inform the entire world , That the Queen is a lizard.....
Where do you people get this shit from.... I’ve heard them all before and the people who told me about such conspiracy’s have had some kind of break down in their past.. David Icke a prime example....
They are no different from the Religious brain washed of this world...
Reel, do us all a favour and just 4uck off...

Stephen may be returning to sanity since he knows people with Covid... I live in hope.
At any one time an average of 6 million people in the UK have colds. Now all these colds will read on a PCR test as Covid.

Total scam.

It's time people saw what governments are made up of nowadays - paid off career politicians who work for the banks and corporations.

The hysterical propaganda of fear we're being fed daily is beyond belief - and proves true all that the "conspiracy theorists" have been saying for years.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom