Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

No, I'll be out melancholically walking the streets watching all the theatres, pubs and gig venues get demolished and rebuilt into big blocks of housing for diversity.
You're a genuine pope of mope.

Because it hasn't been.

Not that you care, in your wee Twilight Zone.
One year from now, we'll talk.

Prediction: you'll say they had to take all these measures, make all these closures, they had no choice (which will be the party line).

No Nerak, they've engineered a "global crisis" to usher in massive changes... to everything.

Get ready for a wealth of restrictions on your freedom forever. And online theatre only.

Last edited:
One year from now, we'll talk.

Prediction: you'll say they had to take all these measures, make all these closures, they had no choice (which will be the party line).

No Nerak, they've engineered a "global crisis" to usher in massive changes... to everything.

Get ready for a wealth of restrictions on your freedom forever. And online theatre only.

Bollocks.

We'll be discussing how Britain arsed up a global crisis, but that's incredibly normal.

And the theatres will be fundraising.

Bollocks.

We'll be discussing how Britain arsed up a global crisis, but that's incredibly normal.

And the theatres will be fundraising.
Fundraising while the theatres - along with the high street shops and the pubs - get developed into housing complexes for the Great Replacement.

Good luck with that one.

And goodnight. x

Fundraising while the theatres - along with the high street shops and the pubs - get developed into housing complexes for the Great Replacement.

Good luck with that one.

And goodnight. x

Night Reel.

I will keep hoping you return to sanity too.

Today's Evening Standard: Don't sit on a bench or you will die!

Orwell warned us. Chomsky warned us. Icke warned us.
Do you mean Noam Chomsky? I remember Johnny Marr saying he liked him. Johnny Marr also likes Gore Vidal and some other writers.

I think I saw you write something about the 'Great Reset' that is from the "World Economic Forum" isn't it?

I get so confused with all this political stuff the Great Reset, Build Back Better, the New Normal, the New Green Deal and so on.

I was reading something about Smart Cities. I don't trust David Icke.

Alex Belfield can't post his YouTube videos anymore. Something has happened. His YouTube channel is still there but he can't post anymore. I was looking at his Facebook page to see what was going on.

Are you an Elvis Presley fan?

Do you mean Noam Chomsky? I remember Johnny Marr saying he liked him. Johnny Marr also likes Gore Vidal and some other writers.

I think I saw you write something about the 'Great Reset' that is from the "World Economic Forum" isn't it?

I get so confused with all this political stuff the Great Reset, Build Back Better, the New Normal, the New Green Deal and so on.

I was reading something about Smart Cities. I don't trust David Icke.

Alex Belfield can't post his YouTube videos anymore. Something has happened. His YouTube channel is still there but he can't post anymore. I was looking at his Facebook page to see what was going on.

Are you an Elvis Presley fan?
Does the pope shite in the woods?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom