Completely Ridiculous Questions About Morrissey

I'd ask exactly this question!
I don't know why the most of fan care about it.
Then, please don't dial-a-cliche

When George Michael's song I Want Your Sex was released in 1987, did Morrissey think that it was yet another plan in the plot to ruin his cosmic self by a man whose actual name is Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou, the root of which is Pan which evokes the image of the goat-man/God who takes delight in defiling things? Did he think his cosmic self would hear the song and not wait?

When George Michael's song I Want Your Sex was released in 1987, did Morrissey think that it was yet another plan in the plot to ruin his cosmic self by a man whose actual name is Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou, the root of which is Pan which evokes the image of the goat-man/God who takes delight in defiling things? Did he think his cosmic self would hear the song and not wait?

Yes. Or possibly no.

Next question, please.

I'd like to see you google that a la the website terence just alerted me to.

Does anyone know when he will play Finland again?
I've never been and would quite like to go. Summer time, preferably:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Hmmm, which meat Morrissey tasted before he became a vegetarian? :p

:eek:

I'm sorry but I have to slaaaam down the hammmeeeeeeeeeeeeer

picture.php

Who are you, and what have you done with Kewpie? :mad:

Did Morrissey really fire Gary because he didn't like the smell of his wind?

Back
Top Bottom