Morrissey Central "CONTROVERSIAL (I.E, TRUE) PEARL-CLUTCHING INSTAGRAM POSTING" (May 10, 2020)

C_kuli12.png

Taken from:

Regards,
FWD.

The wrong choice to repost this image.
This image and its scapegoating of an ethnicity of people who are being physically and verbally attacked when they step outside their homes even if they’ve never been to the continent of Asia is what this image inflames. It’s inaccurate and promotes racism and racial prejudice. Donald Trump, Boris Johnson and European leaders had advisors who told them to lockdown in January and have everyone quarantine and shut the borders. They didn’t. So don’t blame « The Chinese. » If anything, the people of Wuhan, China, specifically, have suffered enough. They did not « stop » anyone from doing anything. And neither did your Chinese neighbor or random passerby who happens to be Chinese. That is what I mean. I can’t be any clearer. Please read the article and infographic of case tracing and review the image again if you still aren’t understanding what I am saying.

I wonder how it got to Europe.

And what wrong choice did he make? What's Morrissey got to do with Trump & Boris not shutting borders or Chinese students studying in the UK?

The absolute f***ing state on this. It's one small step from blaming them to all-out racist characterisations. f*** him, and f*** his racist mates.
Have you been drinking? To be so angry over something so utterly trivial is very strange.

This image and its scapegoating of an ethnicity of people who are being physically and verbally attacked when they step outside their homes even if they’ve never been to the continent of Asia is what this image inflames. It’s inaccurate and promotes racism and racial prejudice. Donald Trump, Boris Johnson and European leaders had advisors who told them to lockdown in January and have everyone quarantine and shut the borders. They didn’t. So don’t blame « The Chinese. » If anything, the people of Wuhan, China, specifically, have suffered enough. They did not « stop » anyone from doing anything. And neither did your Chinese neighbor or random passerby who happens to be Chinese. That is what I mean. I can’t be any clearer. Please read the article and infographic of case tracing and review the image again if you still aren’t understanding what I am saying.

People are blaming the wet markets & the Chinese government. No one would have to go into lockdown if the CPC had taken action years ago. They knew this was likely to happen. And no amount of propaganda is going to deflect from that.

Blaming Europe & Chinese students for studying in the UK is frankly bizarre.

I wonder how it got to Europe.

And what wrong choice did he make? What's Morrissey got to do with Trump & Boris not shutting borders or Chinese students studying in the UK?
Yeah I've questioned how did it spread around the World after one looney in a hell hole Chinese market ate a raw bat, none of it makes sense.

I agree.
Generalizations are always dumb.

It got posted on an Smiths/Moz page. Strange, really. No-one was courageous enough to defend it. Oh. And all the comments are blocked, too. Are Mozheads like King Canute’s courtiers? Silly enough to think they can hold back the tide? And what do you think, @davidt? You have admitted to being “repulsed” by the “subspecies” comments of 2010?
Nothing’s changed. You still love him. Only slightly less than you used to. Ohhhh love.

I like "controversial (ie true)"...How often does Moz get tagged as controversial when he's just offering an opinion that's no more controversial than the next man's.
His offerings are thought out cunningly to fatten the coffers and get himself fame.
He has built a career on using controversy to pay his hotel bills.
There is a very big difference.
A moral difference that Morrissey knows not a thing about.

His offerings are thought out cunningly to fatten the coffers and get himself fame.
Yes 100% c***.

Nerak, every difficulty and hardship in life is all down to morrissey......isn't it ?? According to most nuckel scrapers on here. i dont see why you, with a big brain even waste your time with these monstress, life suckers, ever.....your to clever to waste time on em ...

Aw. Too kind.

Morrisseys message is a clear racist attack on all Chinese people,
reaffirming his deep racist views yet again.

He's still salty over the "subspecies" reaction and sees the "Kung Flu" as a chance at validation.

Err, you've obviously not been following things very closely. Every 'controversial' communication from Steve since 2017 has had just one effect. The loss of tens of thousands of fans (through ticket and album sales). He's never been less popular. 400,000 UK sales of Quarry, 40,000 sales of High School. He won't even manage 10,000 for Dog on a String. The fan-base is abandoning him en-masse as are radio stations, record shops, indie clubs, websites ... the list goes on.
To say that his comments over the last three years have fattened the coffers might well be the most idiotic statement in the history of the internet.

MOZ GOOD CALL AGAIN:D

TAKING IT TO THE KUNG FU!!!!!!:thumb:

look at Skinny and his trolls loving the kung fuo_O

Please, if anyone reading this is a friend, relative or colleague of Morrissey's, have the following conversation.
"What do you think of the meat industry in the UK, Morrissey".
M - "it's appalling, barbaric etc..."
"Whose fault do you think that is?".
M - "The authorities, the meat industry, the people who promote the meat-eating lifestyle".
"Is it the faulty of the British people themselves?"
M - "err, no not really".
"So, do you think we should blame the treatment of animals in China fairly and squarely on the Chinese people themselves?"
M - "oh, err, good point. No, we shouldn't. Many of them will be against it, just as many British people are totally opposed to the meat industry. Thanks for pointing this out".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom