Morrissey Central "CONTROVERSIAL (I.E, TRUE) PEARL-CLUTCHING INSTAGRAM POSTING" (May 10, 2020)

C_kuli12.png

Taken from:

Regards,
FWD.

He made up for it. The parents liked the song in the end.

Hardly. He grovelled in appropriate fashion and they relented, more like.

See, I know that you're whittling that little nub down to a nib any time you get attention, so I'm only giving you what you want by replying. But the truth is, I pity you under any username you choose to go by. I pity you because this site IS your life. And that is sadder than a wet fart in white pants. I hope someday you find peace and happiness, because even (especially) the lowest and most dim deserve it.

A Town Called Pity is you Skinny. Since you love China so much-they are communists after all- please rub two chunks or bat gunk on your nose holes or else you are racist.

Yesterday i wrote 3 messages ,they only published one and poorly translated what happens on the site ,it would not be democratic or not?

They censured me for speaking ill of China ,which is to say the truth as Morrissey said, that's why they did not published 2 of 3 messages that i wrote

MOZ TELLS THE TRUTH MOZ DON'T STOP!!!!!
THAT'S MY MOZ!!!!!!

Hardly. He grovelled in appropriate fashion and they relented, more like.

He must have been very persuasive, I'm not sure I'd relent about a song with a pun on Hindle Wakes & a M R James-ish ghost story plot. I wonder if he saw the 70s adaptation of Lost Hearts?

He must have been very persuasive, I'm not sure I'd relent about a song with a pun on Hindle Wakes & a M R James-ish ghost story plot. I wonder if he saw the 70s adaptation of Lost Hearts?

He went to apologise in person. For such a subject, I think "Suffer..." strikes the right tone. You might sleep but you'll never dream...killers should be tormented by what they've done, shouldn't they.

Yesterday i wrote 3 messages ,they only published one and poorly translated what happens on the site ,it would not be democratic or not?

They censured me for speaking ill of China ,which is to say the truth as Morrissey said, that's why they did not published 2 of 3 messages that i wrote

MOZ TELLS THE TRUTH MOZ DON'T STOP!!!!!
THAT'S MY MOZ!!!!!!
Morrissey is always far ahead of the game. :thumb:

He went to apologise in person. For such a subject, I think "Suffer..." strikes the right tone. You might sleep but you'll never dream...killers should be tormented by what they've done, shouldn't they.

Real life supernatural murder ballads were so unusual by the 80s that it seems quite shocking to me. He does sing it very sincerely though.

Don't be so foolish and facetious. This is outright shameful racism, to point and blame an entire nation and people for a global pandemic, just for a laugh, a meme, a kick, a provocative gesture. It is absolutely a demagogic, rabble-rousing, fascistic tactic. If he really thinks this way - ok, so let's say it emerged from Chinese wet markets? So what? It's not like a pandemic couldn't emerge from anywhere at any time, for God's sake. Idiotic.
She's a fat minger. She cant help herself.

Yeah I've questioned how did it spread around the World after one looney in a hell hole Chinese market ate a raw bat, none of it makes sense.

:(
you cant possibly be so simple FFS not one looney millions of the Chinese billions eat bats and insects. Every crawly creature and chomp and eat. Even bat pie they make.

?

Don't be so foolish and facetious. This is outright shameful racism, to point and blame an entire nation and people for a global pandemic, just for a laugh, a meme, a kick, a provocative gesture. It is absolutely a demagogic, rabble-rousing, fascistic tactic. If he really thinks this way - ok, so let's say it emerged from Chinese wet markets? So what? It's not like a pandemic couldn't emerge from anywhere at any time, for God's sake. Idiotic.

SO WHAT THAT THE KUNG FLU EMERGED FROM THE CHINESE BAT MARKET??:LOL:
WTF??? are you :crazy:
billions of people can suddenly go to eating bats and insects overnight making wet markets, where they also eat grasshoppers and live baby octopus? anytime this could happen???:ROFLMAO:

What about European business people bringing it back? Why blame the Chinese? I know a lot of people who were in China at the back end of last year and travelled back to Europe and the USA.

Indeed, Western tourists traveling in China also brought back to virus to our countries. And infected European travelers brought the virus to New York. That's how a pandemic can spread so quickly in our very internationalized world. So no, I am not blaming it all on "the Chinese", this would be too simplistic. But the fact remains that the virus originated in China.

Exactly that is what is important , the spread was inevitable ,but China with the behavior of many chinese allowed the virus to jump to our species and this is the important and aberrant thing AND MENTIONING THIS IS NOT RACISM NO !!¡¡¡

Yea, like you’d know.
The fountain of all knowledge; Eh!!

Morrissey & the parent concerned both talked about it in the past.
"Fountain" of knowledge, ouch. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Brady listened to the song. He just said it was a dirge.

I was prompted by this post to listen to the first album after such a long time; it's an excellent song which is written & delivered superbly. Morose, yes, but then so is the subject matter. Moz, as always, nailed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom