Morrissey Central "CONTROVERSIAL (I.E, TRUE) PEARL-CLUTCHING INSTAGRAM POSTING" (May 10, 2020)

C_kuli12.png

Taken from:

Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 56368

Taken from:

Regards,
FWD.
Personally, I blame the snail eating French for the slowness on this site. You know what they're like, they'd eat anything, frogs, horses.....
Didn't "princess " Ann recommend developing the horse meat industry in England!
Watch "Vaxxed" if you want to see who the players are and where this "outbreak" is going. I'm going outside for fresh air as I've been wearing my mask for several hours and I have a headache from breathing in CO2 and I suspect my lungs are incubating something from same mask. But Bill Gates said we have to do this and he should know, he works in computers or something and has lots of money. Interestingly he never let his children be vaccinated or use mobile phones for long periods of time. Hmmm.

How childish. At what point in my comments did I become an apologist for the Chinese state? If I wanted to discuss the gross and disgusting human and animal rights abuses of that particular regime, I'd not waste my time on a Morrissey forum. I just came here as I do occasionally to check up on the latest news from someone who I've held in high esteem for many years, and I saw that he'd reposted this on his official website. I'm an adult, I don't need to suck up to Morrissey anymore. That cartoon 'pun' is an ethical and political disgrace.
Absolutely right. Same here.

?

Hey kids. Can anyone else recall someone else saying almost exactly the same thing? Who was it?

Here's home of renowned truth tellers like David Vance saying what you, the public, want to hear.

Hey kids. Can anyone else recall someone else saying almost exactly the same thing? Who was it?

Here's home of renowned truth tellers like David Vance saying what you, the public, want to hear.

:rolleyes:

What a tool. ?
Billion of peeps have said the word has lost his meaning FFS
?

View attachment 56368

Taken from:

Regards,
FWD.

Ugh, Morrissey continues to disappoint. What reason could he have to post this besides simply being a hateful shit starter. Love isn’t on its way out for Moz...it has gone altogether. What’s left is a childish narcissist. Sending love and support to all his Chinese fans who’ve been hurt by this.

Ugh, Morrissey continues to disappoint. What reason could he have to post this besides simply being a hateful shit starter. Love isn’t on its way out for Moz...it has gone altogether. What’s left is a childish narcissist. Sending love and support to all his Chinese fans who’ve been hurt by this.

The point might be to remind people that the pandemic wasn't inevitable. It could have been prevented if governments took action on animal welfare standards. Or at least gave the world the right information.

& considering we've had thousands of deaths & global lock downs you would think anyone would have more to worry about than a pun on a Smiths lyric by a Brazilian artist.

It's fake news.

And Canada being apparently full of stupid racists doesn't mean that China shouldn't take responsibility for not tackling the wildlife trade & for not giving us the right information.

It's the world's second largest economy, it has the largest population & it has global interests.
Saying Canada is full of stupid racists sounds kinda racist, FYI.

what a surprise, look who turns up posting illiterate gibberish, right after skinnys post . :wrench:
;)
what a rare coincidence.:)

The point might be to remind people that the pandemic wasn't inevitable. It could have been prevented if governments took action on animal welfare standards. Or at least gave the world the right information.

& considering we've had thousands of deaths & global lock downs you would think anyone would have more to worry about than a pun on a Smiths lyric by a Brazilian artist.

So is your point that people who take issue with this post are perhaps being petty given the gravity of the pandemic? Even with all the racist backlash towards the Chinese? Perhaps I misunderstood your reply.

So is your point that people who take issue with this post are perhaps being petty given the gravity of the pandemic? Even with all the racist backlash towards the Chinese? Perhaps I misunderstood your reply.

Skinny why don't you start up a Mosque in China since you love the bat ingesting subspiecies so much? Have a mini wet market on the weekends in the parking lot. Stuff yourself with bat salad.

Yes, I think it is petty. I also don't know how verified the backlash is (the CPC was putting out propaganda about it) or how linked to puns it would be.

China's a powerful nation & its behaviour has global impact. It needs to be talked about.

Yes, I think it is petty. I also don't know how verified the backlash is (the CPC was putting out propaganda about it) or how linked to puns it would be.

China's a powerful nation & its behaviour has global impact. It needs to be talked about.
If Morrissey had put the above up on his site, it wouldn't be racist.

If Morrissey had put the above up on his site, it wouldn't be racist.

I don't think a pun is going to cause violence. Even the cranks are blaming 5G. Most ire is aimed at wet markets, & occasionally at labs. The Chinese government's propaganda campaign has been OTT & this is the kind of distraction that comes from it.

So you are OK with placing general blame on Chinese people? A blanket accusation? That’s the issue I’m having with the post. There is plenty of backlash happening in the US. Posts like this only fuel that fire. Look at the users on this site and how they refer to other cultures and races; it has become somehow OK to say racist hateful shit. I do not think it is petty for someone to have a problem with this “pun”; it’s not OK. It only perpetuates division during a time when we need humanity most. You downplaying It’s negative impact frankly reeks of white privilege. It is my opinion that you do not have the right to decide what impact this has on someone, especially to Chinese people. If Morrissey wants to have a constructive discussion on animal consumption and overall treatment, this is not the way to do it. Like I said initially, I’m disappointed in Morrissey.

I don't think a pun is going to cause violence. Even the cranks are blaming 5G. Most ire is aimed at wet markets, & occasionally at labs. The Chinese government's propaganda campaign has been OTT & this is the kind of distraction that comes from it.

Unlikely to be as a result of his comments but some odd things happening at the moment, related to China.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom