Morrissey Central "CONTROVERSIAL (I.E, TRUE) PEARL-CLUTCHING INSTAGRAM POSTING" (May 10, 2020)

C_kuli12.png

Taken from:

Regards,
FWD.

*citation needed*
Citation 1

Citation 2

*citation needed*
Oh, wrong citations. Here.

Oh, wrong citations. Here.
Right. There's zero fact in that Breitbart-sourced mess of an article. It's opinion and hearsay.

I mean - just look at the state of this..."Although the evidence is circumstantial, it seems a strong possibility that SARS-CoV-2 is one of the horrifying chimeric bat viruses Wuhan researchers deliberately created, which escaped thanks to poor safety practices."

Right. There's zero fact in that Breitbart-sourced mess of an article. It's opinion and hearsay.

I mean - just look at the state of this..."Although the evidence is circumstantial, it seems a strong possibility that SARS-CoV-2 is one of the horrifying chimeric bat viruses Wuhan researchers deliberately created, which escaped thanks to poor safety practices."
What I found messy was the article using the word 'abstract' where it should have been 'extract'.

Based on a documentary I saw, the virus traveled from Wuhan (China) to Milan as a result of close business connections (the fashion industry) between the 2 cities. So frequently traveling Chinese business people brought it to Europe, possibly before the Chinese government had revealed the information about the spread of the epidemic in their country.

They think it started in November & China didn't mention it until they had to.

I don't know if it was fake news or what, but I read that western countries funded coronavirus experiments in Wuhan. If this is true, then who isn't 'nice'?

It's fake news.

And Canada being apparently full of stupid racists doesn't mean that China shouldn't take responsibility for not tackling the wildlife trade & for not giving us the right information.

It's the world's second largest economy, it has the largest population & it has global interests.

WTF? Sometimes you take a pass on a pun, jesus.

The actual spread of the virus is from not closing our borders sooner with the UK and Europe (because white people at the White House denied white people can be contagions). Blame Boris Johnson and Trump for their lolly-gagging. China closed its own borders once they quarantined in December. New Zealand closed its borders to all indiscriminately & immediately and quarantined and now they are Clear of the virus (a female leader accomplished this, mind you). Mainland China-adjacent Hong Kong traced its largest source of cases from returning students from the UK. It’s a bitter pill, M. Who’s made the wrong choice now? Stay unleashed.
The central point is where the virus originated,and it is in China where this happened ,then the mismanagement of the governments made it spread , but if the virus had not jumped from animals to our species this would not have happened and that jump would produced in China for good!!!! It is that some cannot see it ,they are the chinese with their shit customs of manipulating animals and above they do not stop reproducing they are more and more they are a plague that is going to invade the planet , they do not stop garchar forgiveness but i they get sick!!!
GARCHAR IS TO HAVE SEX STOPP!!!!

Yes, this is how racism works. People with not very keen intellects take the words of an authority figure or celebrity and act out on them. President Trump suggests drinking or injecting bleach might be a cure for coronavirus - hospitals in the US have ER cases where people drank bleach. Morrissey or whoever mentions Chinese Flu or Kung Flu and people blame anyone of Asian descent for the virus and act out on it, sometimes violently. Morrissey has come down on the dark side, the side of hate and division. It is really disappointing just because he happens to look handsome in this drawing. He is indeed perpetuating racism, there's no question of it.

No it's not? Racism is explict, dirt and ugly. This is merily a dad's joke with the word chinese/shyness. You're putting words in others mouth. You can't accuse thirds with a felony and sugesting awful things like that.
You're acting like spanish inquisition saying things that is not writing, it's a joke. Good or bad, whatever.
And you're using the anomymous status to do false accusations against or statements about another, you could be sued.

moz is right. f*** you soy boys
Is this the very ugly PJW?
PJW has a face like a crushed anus. Also has the lips of a African American teenage girl.
Only PJW or one of his friends would say moz is a god and mock Soy Boys.
Moz is the biggest "soy boy" going.. And like lots of vegans.. Veggies.. Proud of it.

What about European business people bringing it back? Why blame the Chinese? I know a lot of people who were in China at the back end of last year and travelled back to Europe and the USA.
:rolleyes:

Left wing loon Skinny theories where USA and Europe always are to be blamed for everything even the Kung Flu
you knew a "a lot" of people in China at the back of last year that traveled back to Europe? cite the names please. Skinny knows MANY people who traveled to China back to the USA last year. LOL right Skinny.:crazy:
You know no such people.
and what does it matter anyway? they caught the Kung Flu over in China thats where it is from. No European was told 'last year' there was a Kung Flu all over the place in China.:crazy:
They Eat bats and insects anything that moves.o_O

What about European business people bringing it back? Why blame the Chinese? I know a lot of people who were in China at the back end of last year and travelled back to Europe and the USA.
For the first time, I have to agree with you.

Yes, this is how racism works. People with not very keen intellects take the words of an authority figure or celebrity and act out on them. President Trump suggests drinking or injecting bleach might be a cure for coronavirus - hospitals in the US have ER cases where people drank bleach. Morrissey or whoever mentions Chinese Flu or Kung Flu and people blame anyone of Asian descent for the virus and act out on it, sometimes violently. Morrissey has come down on the dark side, the side of hate and division. It is really disappointing just because he happens to look handsome in this drawing. He is indeed perpetuating racism, there's no question of it.
I have to agree. Sadly...

:rolleyes:

Left wing loon Skinny theories where USA and Europe always are to be blamed for everything even the Kung Flu
you knew a "a lot" of people in China at the back of last year that traveled back to Europe? cite the names please. Skinny knows MANY people who traveled to China back to the USA last year. LOL right Skinny.:crazy:
You know no such people.
and what does it matter anyway? they caught the Kung Flu over in China thats where it is from. No European was told 'last year' there was a Kung Flu all over the place in China.:crazy:
They Eat bats and insects anything that moves.o_O
Sorry, but you are mistaken. Is is common knowledge that business people and tourists from all over the world travel to china all the time.

It's sad that people on here think this is all from a bat being eating in China? The grabblers been looking for a reason to go to war with China the past couple years. First, Jewish Hollywood propaganda about China needing to be stopped from buying out Hollywood and of course Republican and Democrats in govt, calling for sanctions against China because really nobody wants to pay them back for all the debt we owe them and the world banks from years of international "free markets" and usary. This virus is a joke but Kung Flu does have a ring to it. I love Morrissey but I'm not with him on this one. Since 1965 Mass immigration has been a problem but it's an issue finally getting into mainstream consciousness

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom