Could you die for Morrissey?

Im Still Ill

If it was a case of you or Him, could you make that sacrifice?

Sometimes i have days where listening to his music is the highlight of my day!

He's the only person i've ever fallen in love with.

I could.

I love the man but would never put his life before mine.

Would Morrissey die for me? Nope? Then I wouldn't do likewise :p

This is the type of mentally, brainwashed f***ing shit I'm always talking about! Threads and behavior like this. I REALLY hope you are joking with this thread, "I'm Still Ill". :confused: Sad truth is, so many people truly would kill and die for Morrissey, and that's way way over the line and sick. Your name fits you well.

My work here is done.

No seriously, i thought i would get a bit of stick for this thread but, i don't know, you would die to save a loved one wouldn't you?

Maybe i truelly do love him.

You never met the man! He's not your family or friend.. he doesn't even know who you are. How can you say that?

And *I* get bitched at when I point out the f***edupness around this place....

Seek help... and step away from the Morrissey obsession. For your own good. Its unhealthy.

Would Morrissey die for me? Nope? Then I wouldn't do likewise :p

I f***ing doubt the man would ever die for anyone. The selfish bastard that he is. What the HELL is this power he has over people anyway? I don't get it. He really isn't sent from God to save everyone, you know.

Some f***ing Moz and Bono fans really need to get a head check.

I think this thread alone settles my point. Its not just Moz fans, its not just some Bono fans, its everywhere. No different than the whole Jim Jones, David Koresh, Al Quida, (and that other cult that killed themselves before the comet came), cult-like mentality shit.

Last edited:
haha don't be silly, i used to be quite obsessive about him but it eases away given time...he's certainly not the be all. xx

My children would be motherless...so no.They are the only ones I would die for.Unrequited love for a famous person is just that. As utterly obsessed as i am i appreciate that fact.

Were I still a 15 year old with dreams of him wanting me i`d have said yes.But you grow up.:)

This is the type of mentally, brainwashed f***ing shit I'm always talking about! Threads and behavior like this. I REALLY hope you are joking with this thread, "I'm Still Ill". :confused: Sad truth is, so many people truly would kill and die for Morrissey, and that's way way over the line and sick. Your name fits you well.

It's all very much hypothetical, obvious it's never going to happen, maybe i am slightly obsessive and went the wrong way about expressing my feelings.

It's Im Still Ill's birthday, cut him a little slack. What difference does it make?
Heavy words are so lightly thrown, but I'd still leap in front of a flying bullet for you...

It's all very much hypothetical, obvious it's never going to happen, maybe i am slightly obsessive and went the wrong way about expressing my feelings.

Perhaps, but still....

The fact that the question was even thought of and the other things you said. Yours isn't the first one.

I'm not trying to be an ass, though I am sounding like an ass, but it makes me very concerned... and angry that people can and will disconnect from themselves and would dedicate their own lives and mindlessly follow, like a twisted deciple, a person who is obviously out there taking the piss out of them (like Moz), using them and deceiving them (like Moz). But the deciples delusional love for that person is so beyond extreme that even if they saw the reality in it, they'd still go out on a limb for them. This is all just a perfect example of a lot of things that are wrong in this world. It isnt just the Moz-world.

EDITED: to clarify, cause i'm such an ass like that.

Last edited:
My children would be motherless...so no.They are the only ones I would die for.Unrequited love for a famous person is just that. As utterly obsessed as i am i appreciate that fact.

Were I still a 15 year old with dreams of him wanting me i`d have said yes.But you grow up.:)

Yep. yep.

Nobody was mocking you and i do know what yer saying...
Many happy returns!

Mmmm then again you do live in Hampshire....

I joke of course.

Back
Top Bottom