Could you die for Morrissey?

I love Morrissey...and have done so for over twenty years...but I love my husband and my two children much more...so no...I wouldn't even consider it.

I did nearly die accidently for a scrap of his sweaty shirt once though!

Last edited:
I'm Still Ill since its apparently your b-day let me give you some advice...if you really believe this seek help immediately Morrissey is not worth dying over and he isnt comprable to family though granted I would die for them either because of my fervent belief in Objectivism. I find this general thread creepy in general

I love Morrissey...and have done so for over twenty years...but I love my husband and my two children much more...so no...I wouldn't even consider it.

what if you werent married and didnt have kids? lemme guess... :rolleyes:

So your saying Morrissey is "obviously out there taking the piss out of me, using me and deceiving me"?

Er no he's a singer for god sake, he doesn't have all the answers but if his songs help you through the day then that's a good thing.
Amen.

So your saying Morrissey is "obviously out there taking the piss out of me, using me and deceiving me"?

In a sense, yes!

Think about it. He's a money-hungry, self-centered man, who takes advantage of the fact that people will fall at his feet, praising him for "saving their lives" (and making shitloads of money off of it, too) meanwhile he probably (and most likely) sees his fans and most "humans" as being like diseased, infectious mutants... and would send his "people" to send you all away.

Er no he's a singer for god sake, he doesn't have all the answers but if his songs help you through the day then that's a good thing.
Amen.

Apparently, some people think he's the second-coming of Jesus. Literally.

Wait, which is God and which is Jesus? Bono or Moz? Hmm, I gotta think this one over.

Moz would probably be God and Bono would be Jesus. A weird BongMozJesus hybrid from hell.

Last edited:
In a sense, yes!

Think about it. He's a money-hungry, self-centered man, who takes advantage of the fact that people will fall at his feet, praising him for "saving their lives" (and making shitloads of money off of it, too) meanwhile he probably (and most likely) sees his fans and most "humans" as being like diseased, infectious mutants... and would send his "people" to send you all away.

That's just bollocks, alas if that's your outlook then i'm not sure why you are here at all.

i'd kill for Him if He rewarded my family with $50,000...

i'm just kidding...

inappropriate comment???

Am i still ill?: It's your friggging birthday, what the hell are you doing talking about dying?????? Cut the crap and stop listening to "seasick, yet still docked".

I would only die for my brothers and sister. f*** Morrissey, he doesn't even return my calls.

If it was a case of you or Him, could you make that sacrifice?

Sometimes i have days where listening to his music is the highlight of my day!

He's the only person i've ever fallen in love with.

I could.

no, even though it would be for the greater good, I am selfish and I think part of him can totally identify with that ;)

I'd die with him, but only a little bit.

My work here is done.

No seriously, i thought i would get a bit of stick for this thread but, i don't know, you would die to save a loved one wouldn't you?

Maybe i truelly do love him.

Yes you truelly do love him

When would this situation ever arise

Phone rings, its morrissey 'Hello there's something we need to discuss, now i have been given two options by mr death, its either me or you. I'd just like to know your thoughts on the matter of your life'

I would never die for Morrissey! Yes, his music means a lot to me and I care about him as a person, but he's far from anyone I find worthy of me dying for. I'm sure he wouldn't die for me either, so no hurt feelings.

When I was 15 I remember having discussions with my best friend over which celebrities we'd take bullets for. I'm too embarrassed to name them.

Back
Top Bottom