Could you die for Morrissey?

people don't trash the thread, either answer or walk on by.
I only owe myself to my mom, and for family reasons mostly. Otherwise, I'm not THAT attached to this life to let him die instead of me. I couldn't live a minute after, so... he's the only person I've ever loved, he was there, though unknowingly, when I needed him the most, and my life after his death could only be hellish. It's not about diyng or not, it's about letting him die instead... No way.

people don't trash the thread, either answer or walk on by.
I only owe myself to my mom, and for family reasons mostly. Otherwise, I'm not THAT attached to this life to let him die instead of me. I couldn't live a minute after, so... he's the only person I've ever loved, he was there, though unknowingly, when I needed him the most, and my life after his death could only be hellish. It's not about diyng or not, it's about letting him die instead... No way.

have a word with yourself; he's a pop star - just some bloke off the television.

have a word with yourself; he's a pop star - just some bloke off the television.

yeah yeah yeah, been there, given that a thought.

And I stick to what I said. I'm not worth letting him die. There's nothing wrong with being realistic.

yeah yeah yeah, been there, given that a thought.

And I stick to what I said. I'm not worth letting him die. There's nothing wrong with being realistic.

f***in' pull yourself together.

wow, man. this thread just gets more and more f***ed up... :D

f***in' pull yourself together.

Do you understand when a mother or father dies for his/her son?
I understand it, though I don't have that inside me. I don't have a mother in me. The greatest love I know is Morrissey.
So what if I die for him, you won't miss me! Take it easy, it's just me. And like I said, my mom comes first, so I wouldn't do such a horrible thing to her. Peace?

Do you understand when a mother or father dies for his/her son?

your feelings for a celebrity, millionaire popstar whom you neither know nor have anything in common with aren't really comparable to that, though. you need to realise that.

That is the EXACT same thing my youngest brother said to me the other day word for word....he`s always telling me to have a word with myself and then proceeding to do Girlfriend in a Coma renditions with a banana.:D

he`s always telling me to have a word with myself and then proceeding to do Girlfriend in a Coma renditions with a banana.:D

leads me to the questions does morrissey practice with a banana.....may be we can ask Kristeen young!

he`s always telling me to have a word with myself and then proceeding to do Girlfriend in a Coma renditions with a banana.:D

is it like a tourette's kinda thing?

(Hey, Mrs Cat! Merchandise arrived safely! He had a very enjoyable time in the music library earlier and was most amused to find out that a book about Himself is right next to a book on Ethel Merman! He's going to have a nice holiday in Spain soon as well, which he's looking forward to. Though he says he won't hire Steve as a support act.)

(Hey, Mrs Cat! Merchandise arrived safely! He had a very enjoyable time in the music library earlier and was most amused to find out that a book about Himself is right next to a book on Ethel Merman! He's going to have a nice holiday in Spain soon as well, which he's looking forward to. Though he says he won't hire Steve as a support act.)

Next to Ethel? Personally, I'd be thrilled.

Not even a knitted Steve? Surly, stuffed little bastard already, isn't he?

your feelings for a celebrity, millionaire popstar whom you neither know nor have anything in common with aren't really comparable to that, though. you need to realise that.

I would also die for my current head of government if needed. Does that make a huge difference? Of course, because I believe he's a person that should be in this world to help make it better. To a smaller degree, that's how I feel about the Mozzer. It's just my life, c'mon.

is it like a tourette's kinda thing?

god, i love this. everyone takes this shiz so seriously (including me, at times), and then we get this. perfect. :D

(aren't you a teacher or something, HIM? You should be a stand-up comedian. you. are. feckin'. hilarious. i was trying so hard to hold the laugh in at work, i squeaked, for god's sake.)

_

Last edited:
I Am Dying For Moz As We Speak!!!

Back
Top Bottom