Courtney Love wants to hate f*** John Mayer (nothing new there)

Pachinko

Book Whore
Courtney Love Wants To Hate F*** John Mayer, Has A Powerful Vagina
First Posted: 02-24-10 03:08 PM | Updated: 02-24-10 06:01 PM

Courtney Love has finally read John Mayer's Playboy interview in which he discusses sexual napalm Jessica Simpson and his white supremacist dick, and her reaction can be found on Twitter.

"do you ever feel like spite hate f***ing @johncmayer just to put hi in his place, hes a better guitarist than me but not better in bed !" Love tweeted. "but like say your f***ing @johncmayer totally throwing him around the room in bits and then you just BAM punch him in the face? good times"

Love took special issue with Mayer's comments on his sex life with his famous girlfriends.

"ive said far stupider shit than @johncmayer about my alist bfs tho ive been discreet. but about rockers i spill the beans," she continued.

Even though she feels Mayer deserves a good hate f***, Love says he's not really her type.

"oh dudes Mayers a little bland for me and youngish ill do young, but hes neither Yale Harvard Oxford and hes not really rock, so not for me," she wrote. And to a fan who asked her to clarify hate f***ing, she wrote, "hate f***ing is an art like 'the pit' meaning you rape each other and then beat the shit our of each other so u can feel shit."

Although Mayer has resurfaced on Twitter after swearing to "quit the media game" two weeks ago, he has not addressed Love's comments. If he ever takes Love up on her offer, he might experience another powerful vagina.

Story continues below "my genealogist and my gynocplogist know i do my Kegals like a snatch the cig off the table thai sex worker," Love tweeted later.

This made me giggle. Just sayin'

:lbf: :guitar:

She must have been on a good one if she just now heard about the John Mayer thing.

LOL, I noe.

And what's this about her *genealogist*- does she go to www.ancestry.com
for all of her...*ahem*special needs? :p

Courtney does about a zillion tweets a day, it doesn't really mean much. I expect she is a great hate f*** though.

Kurt Cobain would testify to that lefteyebrow. He called her the 'best f*** in the world'. never heard of hate f*** though.

Back
Top Bottom