Cruel World Co-performers, English Beat's Dave Wakeling suggests fans can leave early before Morrissey plays

Dave Wakeling, frontman of English Beat and Co-performer of Cruel World Festival, tells fans they can leave early before Morrissey show....

unnamed (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The unsolicited traffic advice given by the frontman of the toilet time band has spiced up this festival. A second date sold out?

I wouldn't get hot under the collar, it seems like a joke. Even if it wasn't its now to be expected. WE know the truth about M but you can not really expect people who have no interest in M to look beyond the media crap

In fact even die-hard fans who love him to bits think hes an "uncle racist " and wouldn't say hello if he passed them in the street , i know this because I know the type

Ultimately, he is still top of the bill for both nights. This is "winning"
to quote charlie sheen

I hope he has a blinding set with all his hits and a sprinkling of new stuff and he goes down a storm,then he can stick two fingers up to everyone,love you moz.

but it would have been a smaller turn out. And so not a second day added.

He has a large fan base in California, not counting those that are willing to travel from far off places just to see him. The festival organizers knew he would be a huge draw, another reason why he’s headlining.

I wonder.

I'm in southern California, I wouldn't overestimate Morrissey's popularity - they were offering discount $20 tickets to his last Hollywood Bowl performance. Bauhaus did 3 sold out nights at the Hollywood Palladium in 2019 and lots of the other bands have solid followings. I did get tickets to Cruel World through his presale though, Thanks Moz!

Maybe he thought he was being funny, maybe Morrissey is part of the joke. Who knows.
One sure-fire way to know, I find, is to leave Jesse Tobias a couple of hours to react on social media.
If he doesn't throw a fit about his very vEry good fRieND MorRissey beiNg bEtraYed, ending with a sonorous "GOOD RIDDANCE TO FALSE FRIENDS!" like he did last time, it's nothing.
Jesse Tantrum hasn't reacted on behalf of his master, so I think we're in the clear.

Shame, another post like that one would have made my day.

Remember
"Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance"...? The guy tours during a pandemic, but invented social distancing back in 2014 (to keep germy women at bay.)
(PRoteCt eLJefe at all COSTS!)

Idiot......Google’s idiot...

Translation.....

An idiot is a person who is not Croatian or Vegan and who posts shite on solo......

Verdict........ Gobshite

Lest we forget , as Moz wrote in Autobiography , Dave Wakeling turned up at his flat n London in 1984 and Moz didn't know who he was!!
:)

FFS the dumb twat is unknown. he would have to print his name
on his head to even be recognized(n)
🇭🇷>:hammer:

Mansfield Mass- 1986
San Diego - 1991
San Diego - 1992
Boston- 1995
Dublin - 1999
Boston - 2004
Apollo Theater NYC 3 shows -2004
Earl's Court- 2004
Brighton UK - 2004
Boston - 2007
Boston - 2009
Boston - 2014
Worcester Mass- 2015

Dave who??

Tens of people who are going to see English Beat are going to leave early.. get me a hanky.

If Dave Wakeling had said something favorable about Morrissey, you'd be reading 5 pages of these dipshits talking about how much they love The English Beat.
That’s it now...

You have awakened the fake idiot

He’ll be on here in 5.4.3.2.

Regards

Yorkshire Baz

Some guy says something catty about Morrissey and you guys get all outraged on Moz's behalf. Bear in mind Mozzer says catty thing about others unprovoked all the time and we love it.

I wouldn't get hot under the collar, it seems like a joke. Even if it wasn't its now to be expected. WE know the truth about M but you can not really expect people who have no interest in M to look beyond the media crap

In fact even die-hard fans who love him to bits think hes an "uncle racist " and wouldn't say hello if he passed them in the street , i know this because I know the type

Ultimately, he is still top of the bill for both nights. This is "winning"
to quote charlie sheen
Yes. …and in a eerily similar light to Charlie Sheen’s use of the term. Lol!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom