Official Facebook Cruel World confirmed, Pasadena CA., May 14, 2022 - tickets on sale June 11, 2021

FB_IMG_1623083260115.jpg

There is another world . . . there is a better world.

May 14, 2022.

Pasadena, CA, USA.

Tickets on sale this Friday.

Morrissey Official Facebook

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how it works P.
I do know the initial 2020 tickets sold out in 1 hour, so people need to be quick if they want to go.
Maybe the password will help with automated booking?
Regards,
FWD.
Possibly, but that's not exclusive. Exclusive means available to a select few, which it is not.

Wow....look at how big ol'Morrissey has grown. Trying to stuff all yourself in that tight teenie bopper shirt and after all those bean n cheese burritos. Looks as you made need a brazier as well and will, if you continue growing. Y.T.O.F.M.F.

"Presale starts Fri, Jun 11th @ 10:00am PDT. Register with your mobile number and we'll send you an exclusive presale code and link to buy tickets before it goes on sale! If you have problems registering for the presale, please email [email protected]."

I believe the exclusivity is access to tickets before others. The prerequisite being registering your mobile or as per the post above, being one of the 1.4 million Morrissey FB followers on FB (for eg: Blondie's FB just links to the phone registration web page).
Just marketing with a slight perk for buyers - not sure it needs a semantic deep dive :)
Regards,
FWD.

Delete your account(s).
No. He is the only fan who backs up his claims with facts. He is in Morrissey’s inner circle and he keeps tabs on the delusional stalkers from foreign lands to ensure his safety.

Get down on your knees whenever AztecCamera posts a message.

No. He is the only fan who backs up his claims with facts. He is in Morrissey’s inner circle and he keeps tabs on the delusional stalkers from foreign lands to ensure his safety.

Get down on your knees whenever AztecCamera posts a message.
What’s one more account to prop up this absolutely hysterical gimmick?

I’ll wave at all you General Admission plebs while being driven to the front of stage via golf cart. If you’re not Clubhouse Platinum, you’re not a true fan.

I reckon blikey bull ox. How could you people not know that for any gig in California Son's hometown, his people in his hometown get first dibs at tickets so that would exclude 99.99% of you delusional loonies here tit arse he doesn't live in LA airbnb beach mouth fake flower house inn nn nn nn nn n n n it.

I’ll wave at all you General Admission plebs while being driven to the front of stage via golf cart. If you’re not Clubhouse Platinum, you’re not a true fan.
The Clubhouse Platinum tickets are $799 + fees. For that price, I expect to be hanging out backstage, drinking beer with Moz, and using Debbie Harry as a footstool.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom