Current Member Appreciation Thread

I still don't get the reference to another solo member..
Sounds kind of familiar - but at my age, my memory is on overload.

Oh dear, you were supposed to know that 'barfing' sounds like 'Barking'--the user name--who has not posted in ages and thus is invisible on the forum. But you should have known that. :rolleyes: NOBODY got the reference except anonymous, who I gather is Barking--mad!

"Invisible." So sad.

Or could he be like a forum cult celebrity, kind of a Scott Walker--whereas you guys are more like Kardashians?

Oh dear, you were supposed to know that 'barfing' sounds like 'Barking'--the user name--who has not posted in ages and thus is invisible on the forum. But you should have known that. :rolleyes: NOBODY got the reference except anonymous, who I gather is Barking--mad!

Yeah - I do remember 'Barking,' now that you mention the name.
I kind of miss the feature to search usernames. And yeah, I know that's a little :crazy:

I see you have become the resident forum commentator. Hope you are enjoying this self-appointed position.

Oh and please continue with the one line blog posts as well. Such great insight should not be kept to oneself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you have become the resident forum commentator. Hope you are enjoying this self-appointed position.

Oh and please continue with the one line blog posts as well. Such great insight should not be kept to oneself.

I know that you must haze me before I am welcomed into your clique.

I accept this brutal rite of passage with pleasure.

Is that what the arm breaking PM was about?

Duckling-Falling-Asleep-on-Desk.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom