Dad at 13

vicarinatutugal

can't reMember
I am horrified and disgusted. :( He is a baby himself. I feel like an old croney but seriously what the hell is the world coming to?

wtffamily1.jpg

not the baby's brother, its her DAD! and that girl should be prosecuted! If the ages were the other way round there would be a bloody outcry!

anyway more depressing stuff at the sun

That's nothing. There was a girl at my elementary school who had a child at 12. With a 14-year old. She didn't look a day over 15 herself.

Seriously tho, very very sad. Clearly sex ed didn't quite take with those kids.

That's nothing. There was a girl at my elementary school who had a child at 12. With a 14-year old. She didn't look a day over 15 herself.

Seriously tho, very very sad. Clearly sex ed didn't quite take with those kids.

that actually makes more sense. cuz at that age girls develop earlier than guys. so if the guy was a couple years older, even though they are both very young it makes sense to a degree. a 14 year old boy is more mature, physically, than a 12 year old boy, in many cases.

such an odd pairing.

It's only shocking because that kid looks so young. I've known several people who have had babies that age, if not younger. The girl's only fifteen herself.

That boy looks younger, and is no bigger, than my eight year old son.

I went to high school with a girl who had had two children, at ages 11 and 13, sired by her stepfather, with whom she still lived at 15. The babies, both girls, had both been adopted into a different family. It's very sad that people allow things like this to happen to children.

You guys actually believe this? The kid's voice hasn't broken, he has no trace of facial hair, and he looks 8. He hasn't gone through puberty. How can he have produced viable sperm?

Wikipedia sez:

Potential fertility is reached at about 13 years old in boys, but full fertility will not be gained until 14-16 years of age, although some go through the process faster, reaching it only 1 year later.

Nor does he exhibit any signs of precocious puberty.

Hoax.

You guys actually believe this? The kid's voice hasn't broken, he has no trace of facial hair, and he looks 8. He hasn't gone through puberty. How can he have produced viable sperm?

Wikipedia sez:

Potential fertility is reached at about 13 years old in boys, but full fertility will not be gained until 14-16 years of age, although some go through the process faster, reaching it only 1 year later.

Nor does he exhibit any signs of precocious puberty.

Hoax.

You may be on to something. A DNA test may be in order. Does the NHS not cover that?

There was a case here in Chicago a few years ago in which a 5 year old girl was raped. Somehow, they managed to convict a 7 and an 8 year old boy. These convictions were overturned when someone finally pointed out that boys that young can't ejaculate and don't produce sperm. I think they finally figured out that some much older boys had done it.

A dad at 13?

Somehow that really impresses me....:p

I'm going.....:blushing:

It's only shocking because that kid looks so young. I've known several people who have had babies that age, if not younger. The girl's only fifteen herself.

boys having kids at 12/13? I really can't think of anyone that age, my cousin got pregnant at 13 her parents went mental and wanted to prosecute the guy who was quite a bit older in the end up my cousin was so distressed about it all they did not, she is still with her boyfriend and they have 4 kids the one she had at 14 is with her parents. She is 30 now.

boys having kids at 12/13? I really can't think of anyone that age, my cousin got pregnant at 13 her parents went mental and wanted to prosecute the guy who was quite a bit older in the end up my cousin was so distressed about it all they did not, she is still with her boyfriend and they have 4 kids the one she had at 14 is with her parents. She is 30 now.

she lives in Texas, don't forget. ;)

I blame his parents.

If he was my son I'd blame myself.

You may be on to something. A DNA test may be in order. Does the NHS not cover that?

There was a case here in Chicago a few years ago in which a 5 year old girl was raped. Somehow, they managed to convict a 7 and an 8 year old boy. These convictions were overturned when someone finally pointed out that boys that young can't ejaculate and don't produce sperm. I think they finally figured out that some much older boys had done it.

A boy of that age could still get an erection to perform the act even if he couldn't ejaculate; and does rape need to be performed with a penis? Still a sad case that children of that age are involved in such things.

How old is the mother? Shouldn't she be charged with rape and child abuse? If there is a significant age difference, she should be charged as a sex offender for sure.

Back
Top Bottom