Daily Mail: Ireland Baldwin wears Morrissey shirt whilst dog walking in LA (16 September, 2019)

As some appear to like the Morrissey / Smiths shirt stories:

full

full

Ireland Baldwin shows some skin in a Morrissey crop top as she walks her dog around LA... after roasting dad Alec on Comedy Central

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...shows-skin-Morrissey-crop-walking-dog-LA.html

A few images and video of said.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
People like to bash Ireland's looks but I find her oddly appealing, I can't make rhyme nor reason of it. Sort of like my strange fascination with the Jooe, Tropicana ad. Ireland IS batshit crazy though.

People like to bash Ireland's looks but I find her oddly appealing, I can't make rhyme nor reason of it. Sort of like my strange fascination with the Jooe, Tropicana ad. Ireland IS batshit crazy though.
who bashes her looks? I think you're thinking of the willis girls.

she doesn't look great in that shirt though because of the positioning of her boobs. they look a little low. plus you need to be more flat chested and scooped shoulder to wear a neckline like that.

who bashes her looks? I think you're thinking of the willis girls.
I read the comments sections of articles like the one posted and Social Media and they are pretty unforgiving on ole Ireland.

I read the comments sections of articles like the one posted and Social Media and they are pretty unforgiving on ole Ireland.
nah, I don't see any comments like that. of course I don't spend a lot of time--or indeed, any time--looking at online rags. I assume most people who aren't ridiculously judgmental and petty consider her to be a classic blonde beauty like her mother. it's not a look im partial to (she's no paulina porizkova, and the idea of her having a modeling career is a bit of a joke), but it's highly palatable. one needn't congratulate themselves for finding her "oddly appealing".

nah, I don't see any comments like that. of course I don't spend a lot of time--or indeed, any time--looking at online rags. I assume most people who aren't ridiculously judgmental and petty consider her to be a classic blonde beauty like her mother. it's not a look im partial to (she's no paulina porizkova, and the idea of her having a modeling career is a bit of a joke), but it's highly palatable. one needn't congratulate themselves for finding her "oddly appealing".
Yeah but I just did and there really isn't anything you can do to stop me.

bhops: "duh, everyone thinks Ireland baldwin is soooooo unattractive. that may be, but I see something special in her that others cant see. im deep like that"

Ireland_Baldwin_for_True_Religion.png

bhops: "duh, everyone thinks Ireland baldwin is soooooo unattractive. that may be, but I see something special in her that others cant see. im deep like that"

Ireland_Baldwin_for_True_Religion.png
I said 'people' not 'everyone.' Never mentioned I was deep, quite the opposite in fact. English comprehension really isn't your strong suit is it? Much like the management of your finances.

correction: has a "strange" fascination with her. what other kind of fascination could one have with her other than a "strange" one? I mean, look at her!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom