Daily Mail: Ireland Baldwin wears Morrissey shirt whilst dog walking in LA (16 September, 2019)

As some appear to like the Morrissey / Smiths shirt stories:

full

full

Ireland Baldwin shows some skin in a Morrissey crop top as she walks her dog around LA... after roasting dad Alec on Comedy Central

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...shows-skin-Morrissey-crop-walking-dog-LA.html

A few images and video of said.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
gordyboy9 doesn’t like women with tattoos.

...but he’s ok with gruel-thin elevator music and pap for musicians.

gordyboy9 is the pinnacle of Melvis fans.

He’ll pump anything, as long as it keeps him in the tribe.

gordyboy9 is the BEST of the present Melvis crop. He doesn’t go the dog and tits route. He goes for tats.

THAT, right there, tells you everything you need to know about the present state of the Melvis fan club.

...and now, cue the predictable, delusional “why do you come here” lot.

I come here because I lived here for MANY years. You c***s are squatting in my house and I’ll be calling your weak-ass nonsense out until they tear the whole f***ing place down.

HOW HUGH RUNNING WOLF!!:hand:
raja-jpeg.4287

Quit asking yourself questions and then answering them this is a Moz forum
not a pseudonym insane asylum.:crazy:

:hand:

shes got a bag over her shoulder,poop bag is inside.when did this thing start with small dogs,seen bigger hedgehogs.
Yessir, I dislike aggressive little rat dogs too. In fairness your one has a puss on her face that would scare the pricks off a hedgehog.

gordyboy9 is the BEST of the present Melvis crop. He doesn’t go the dog and tits route. He goes for tats.

THAT, right there, tells you everything you need to know about the present state of the Melvis fan club.

I come here because I lived here for MANY years. You c***s are squatting in my house and I’ll be calling your weak-ass nonsense out until they tear the whole f***ing place down.
Not the thinnest of gruel again!
You lived here for many years!!! :eek:
You'll probably haunt this forum after you die as well. :eek::eek:

Whoa that is some low hanging fruit. Give the girl some support for god's sake!

shes got a bag over her shoulder,poop bag is inside.when did this thing start with small dogs,seen bigger hedgehogs.

Those dogs seem to be smaller than what they actually are. Most of them are smarter than their owners. I'm not saying this is the case because Ireland Baldwin seems to be clever (look at that shirt!) and she IS very beautiful. Good for her.

she's no paulina porizkova, and the idea of her having a modeling career is a bit of a joke

Um... we currently have 500 pound models. Tessas Chocolatepie, or something.

SHOT_-01_414_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqN2u7Zc930EGT3BdqKVlAKj0KSJoDSTsaQdcbPWK8snU.jpg

SHOT__03_106_trans%2B%2Bx1rGucoo2J_ExhuM2sOt-4XYXonGmLHMiv_Nv9kpPHk.jpg

Every time I see this hot piece of tail I hear a loud farting sound...

Not the thinnest of gruel again!
You lived here for many years!!! :eek:
You'll probably haunt this forum after you die as well. :eek::eek:

hes a Moz banned pseudonym, the miserable cuck:straightface:
a totally insane Skinny pseudonym. He goes from claiming he has several degrees and phds to gorging himself on pizza pops:crazy:

always talking to himself back and forth.:crazy:
lately he thinks he runs with wolves. :lbf:

This is 3rd wave feminism folks. Criticize images of anorexia in the media (good) but push being obese as some sort of female empowerment (say whaaaaatttt?)

Blikey reckon there has been a lot (more than usual) of Brittish paparazzi in Moz Angeles lately. Word around Malibu is that they are trying to catch The California Son on video speaking with his real LA surfer dude accent and not his fake Brittish accent. Like he is really going to pick up his own order at Dan Tana's or his order of potato tacos with extra guac at Los Panchos dumbass foreigners inn n nn nnn n it tit c*** thick wacker fek n n n it.

You were suffered for many years. But we’re enjoying your suffering now. Karma. Welcome back.

Why are so many people against you here?

What have you done?
nothing im very popular or haven't you noticed,why you may ask,because I took the time to make an account unlike yourself.put that in your pipe and smoke it.

This is 3rd wave feminism folks. Criticize images of anorexia in the media (good) but push being obese as some sort of female empowerment (say whaaaaatttt?)

say what you want but those tatoos are amazing,and I don't even like tatoos.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom