davidt is still full of shit

Anon user (actually banned user 001), you are pathetic.
Just because site administrator allows to post a user who you dislike, you're posting insults at him.
Very childish indeed.
Have you actually read site administrator's post in that thread?
He clearly stated that it's an opinion, you can easily ignore or challenge him.
He won't respond your post.

*edit*
BTW, site administrator actually READ your posts on that page becauase he ACTUALLY APPROVED them and THIS THREAD in the first place.
Makes me cringe to read your silly rants.

Last edited:
I appreciate that DavidT doesn't attempt to police people's speech when the terms of service haven't obviously been violated, which is rare on the internet in this day and age. On some other websites this thread you've created would be enough to secure a few bans, so I know you're confused why it's not working for you this time.

If you don't like what's written on this site you don't have to read it; you have the option to avoid the thread in question entirely. If you can't stand being on a website where people aren't immediately banned for writing things you don't like, then you can go and find a website where people do regularly get censored. There are plenty to choose some, including a couple of Morrissey-themed websites if that's what you're looking for.

But just a reminder to you that you can't control what people can or can not say. You're responsible for what you say and do, but trying to police what words can come out of another person's mouth is a really strange thing to do. Frankly, you sound like something of a control freak, and my recommendation to you would be that you go and try to pull yourself together instead of roleplaying as an internet hall monitor.

Anon user (actually banned user 001), you are pathetic.
Just because site administrator allows to post a user who you dislike, you're posting insults at him.
Very childish indeed.
Have you actually read site administrator's post in that thread?
He clearly stated that it's an opinion, you can easily ignore or challenge him.
He won't respond your post.

*edit*
BTW, site administrator actually READ your posts on that page becauase he ACTUALLY APPROVED them and THIS THREAD in the first place.
Makes me cringe to read your silly rants.

It wasn't an insult, I was simply stating a fact. He is full of shit. He said that he'll "continue to look for suggestions on making the site better", well here's an idea David, if you're reading this; don't allow bigots and racists to post on here. Or at least remove those comments. That'll help to make the site better.

I appreciate that DavidT doesn't attempt to police people's speech when the terms of service haven't obviously been violated,

Really?

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/help/terms

I appreciate that DavidT doesn't attempt to police people's speech when the terms of service haven't obviously been violated, which is rare on the internet in this day and age. On some other websites this thread you've created would be enough to secure a few bans, so I know you're confused why it's not working for you this time.

If you don't like what's written on this site you don't have to read it; you have the option to avoid the thread in question entirely. If you can't stand being on a website where people aren't immediately banned for writing things you don't like, then you can go and find a website where people do regularly get censored. There are plenty to choose some, including a couple of Morrissey-themed websites if that's what you're looking for.

But just a reminder to you that you can't control what people can or can not say. You're responsible for what you say and do, but trying to police what words can come out of another person's mouth is a really strange thing to do. Frankly, you sound like something of a control freak, and my recommendation to you would be that you go and try to pull yourself together instead of roleplaying as an internet hall monitor. You can always check your writing at https://au.edubirdie.com/do-my-homework-for-money. It will be reviewed as a hometask.

I am truly agree with you. These sort of people shouldn't violate others.

Back
Top Bottom