@davidt you are full of shit

Um...before the insanity started, it was suggested by myself (semantically apparently) that the sharing of posts to external sites can adopt pictures in the threads without a conscious agenda behind the process - I didn't pull this idea out of thin air: as someone who has watched practically every type of post shared from here - I believe I have seen similar on other posts over time. Somehow, that morphed in to some machiavellian behaviour on David's part - which he clearly pointed out wasn't occurring. The depths of disgruntlement this is being taken to over an assertion that 3 singles from an album is like flogging a dead horse is ridiculous.
Ultimately, this thread is now the dead horse being flogging and that's just beyond ironic.
FWD.

The tweet says a lot about the way that this site is run FWD.

David said that "I'll continue to look for suggestions on making the site better..."

David is, as the title of this thread states, full of shit.
If it wasn't for David, you wouldn't have a site to complain about. I think you're being hugely disrespectful, and that bothers me far more than some drawing of a dead horse.

Last edited:
The site itself is fine, are you talking about the Facebook and Twitter bugs (or 'features')? I said I would look for "suggestions", but you might be able to tell I don't respond well to "bitchy demands".

David said that "I'll continue to look for suggestions on making the site better..."

David is, as the title of this thread states, full of shit.

Take a look at the tweet and the pic that his friend posted. Now why would the owner of a Morrissey fan site want that image associated with news of the release of a 7" single? Especially as the pic was posted by someone that despises Morrissey?

Are we still talking about a cartoon of flogging a dead horse or have I missed a picture of something truly appalling?

I'm disappointed no one pm'd me about @Uncleskinny getting fired last week.
I've spent the last 5 mins watching this video and thinking about Skinny.

For the gibbering gibbons dragging this complete and total non-issue of a barely there story into day 2-
There's a real world that doesn't involve dead cartoon horses being flogged, filled with stories of things that matter.
https://www.nytimes.com

Tseng is mixture of shit and prescription drugs, also, scum.
80% shit and 20 % zoloft = scum.

He probably isn't any of what you say but I will tell you what I know for a fact. He is a very tolerant man. If i owned this site and had to read the abuse that you have thrown at him over the last few days, I would have identified your whereabouts and kicked your teeth so far down your throat, you would be able to eat with your arsehole.

There is only one piece of scum on this site and that is you!

He probably isn't any of what you say but I will tell you what I know for a fact. He is a very tolerant man. If i owned this site and had to read the abuse that you have thrown at him over the last few days, I would have identified your whereabouts and kicked your teeth so far down your throat, you would be able to eat with your arsehole.

Just kill that bloody horse.

And how is Morrissey and Morrissey family and friends feel considering Tseng actions?

Dear friend,
Such a vile actions against Morrissey and common sense in general that even his top Statdpolizei Leitenant abdicated.
Now, it is time for Tseng to abdicate.

If David abdicated there would be no site - is that want you want? Nobody apart from Skinny knows why he chose to stand down, however he is still a contributor and has certainly got you going with the flogging a dead horse post!!

Ah, stop it with your common sense, you're spoiling all the fun.
Common sense would be if Morrissey just adopted the dead horse and saved $ on sleeve design. I mean, it's already right there! Take it! Wouldn't be the first time he cherry picked something he liked from M-SoLow. Thievin' jackdaw.

Back
Top Bottom