@davidt you are full of shit

I have absolutely no idea what your point is (not for the first time). Look, you've made a complete tit of yourself. You've insulted just about everybody with raging gibberish, including the owner of this site. Although, to be fair, you have provided hours of free entertainment. Why don't you just quit while you're ahead? If you keep this up you're likely to get kicked off the site.

Don't be such a slave. To be kicked off this site is - code of respect. This site owner is lunatic.

Last edited:
I have absolutely no idea what your point is (not for the first time). Look, you've made a complete tit of yourself. You've insulted just about everybody with raging gibberish, including the owner of this site. Although, to be fair, you have provided hours of free entertainment. Why don't you just quit while you're ahead? If you keep this up you're likely to get kicked off the site.

The point of veghead's post is that he took too many horse-tranquilizers in the morning and he wanted to watch something trippy while he had his morning wank.

1. The image is chosen by Facebook and Twitter. I'll see if I can remove it but on quick glance it doesn't seem that easy without removing the whole item.
  2. Uncleskinny has chosen to no longer be a moderator as of about a week ago.

Why would you leave that tweet up with that image? You should've just deleted the tweet and retweeted with an Amazon screenshot https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Love-Id...rds=Morrissey+my+love+I'd+do+anything+for+you

As for that moderator, it doesn't surprise me that you took no action to remove him.

Please read the thread title again.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
OK. Thank you. No problem.
But.
This thread is about lunatic Tseng:
@davidt you are full of shit

Right f***wit, you are getting on my tits now. This is David's site, he can do whatever he wants as HE owns it, you on the other hand are merely a contributor. You have your view of David, others may have a different view of David, I myself have been critical of the sites approach particularly on the subject of anons. however David wrote to explain how he wants the site to operate and as a user/contributor I accept his views. If you don't like his approach, you really need to put up with it or f*** off and set your own site up, you could call it Morrisseys flogging a dead horse.com. So time to make your mind up as you are coming across of some sort of f***ing maniac.

Right f***wit, you are getting on my tits now. This is David's site, he can do whatever he wants as HE owns it, you on the other hand are merely a contributor. You have your view of David, others may have a different view of David, I myself have been critical of the sites approach particularly on the subject of anons. however David wrote to explain how he wants the site to operate and as a user/contributor I accept his views. If you don't like his approach, you really need to put up with it or f*** off and set your own site up, you could call it Morrisseys flogging a dead horse.com. So time to make your mind up as you are coming across of some sort of f***ing maniac.
:lbf:

Sure, I could do that but since you and another user demanded it in such an entitled way, it's staying. Anyone who clicks the link can see the context in which it was posted.

Why would you leave that tweet up with that image? You should've just deleted the tweet and retweeted with an Amazon screenshot https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Love-Id-Anything-VINYL/dp/B078Y34WL7/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518092352&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Morrissey+my+love+I'd+do+anything+for+you

As for that moderator, it doesn't surprise me that you took no action to remove him.

Sure, I could do that but since you and another user demanded it in such an entitled way, it's staying. Anyone who clicks the link can see the context in which it was posted.

It was always going to stay up David and you know it.

Why would you leave that tweet up with that image? You should've just deleted the tweet and retweeted with an Amazon screenshot https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Love-Id-Anything-VINYL/dp/B078Y34WL7/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518092352&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Morrissey+my+love+I'd+do+anything+for+you

What exactly are you trying to achieve? It's his site and he can do what he wants. No amount of whining and stamping your little satin shoe will change that fact. There's a very simple answer to this: if you don't like it, off you dollop. And take your fruitloop friend with you.

Yesterday I added a screenshot to associate with the link / article. I went into Facebook's developer page to re-scrape it. Maybe there is some delay with Facebook / Twitter in how they update their automatic image associations. Go ahead and open an issue with them if it bothers you so much.

It was always going to stay up David and you know it.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? It's his site and he can do what he wants. No amount of whining and stamping your little satin shoe will change that fact. There's a very simple answer to this: if you don't like it, off you dollop. And take your fruitloop friend with you.

Take a look at the tweet and the pic that his friend posted. Now why would the owner of a Morrissey fan site want that image associated with news of the release of a 7" single? Especially as the pic was posted by someone that despises Morrissey?

Um...before the insanity started, it was suggested by myself (semantically apparently) that the sharing of posts to external sites can adopt pictures in the threads without a conscious agenda behind the process - I didn't pull this idea out of thin air: as someone who has watched practically every type of post shared from here - I believe I have seen similar on other posts over time. Somehow, that morphed in to some machiavellian behaviour on David's part - which he clearly pointed out wasn't occurring. The depths of disgruntlement this is being taken to over an assertion that 3 singles from an album is like flogging a dead horse is ridiculous.
Ultimately, this thread is now the dead horse being flogging and that's just beyond ironic.
FWD.

Take a look at the tweet and the pic that his friend posted. Now why would the owner of a Morrissey fan site want that image associated with news of the release of a 7" single? Especially as the pic was posted by someone that despises Morrissey?
I've looked at the tweet. I am completely un-bothered by it because I understand that a) it's not a real horse b) it's not promoting animal cruelty but is in fact a depiction of a well-known idiom c) it's quite funny, even if you like the album d) it was UncleSkinny's view but some people might think differently e) as FWD points out, it might have even got there via some technical glitch. It's only you that's getting so outraged by it (and your nutty friend). Doesn't that tell you something?

Back
Top Bottom