@davidt you are full of shit

Dear Peter,
You are very very nice person indeed.
But.
Tseng MUST, MUST! remove this pic with horse killing.
Until, he can only turn me down - banned.
Of course, he has the power to do that - but, morally justice is on my side.
I think you've missed the point. The horse is already dead! We don't know what happened to it! It overdosed on oats! Said neigh to life! It has ceased to be, so whacking it with a stick does nothing! If you see my dead body on the street? Whack it with a stick! Go nuts!

Skinny is still in charge here taking into account the number of deleted posts and pictures that had to do with him. Solo is fake news.

I think you've missed the point. The horse is already dead! We don't know what happened to it! It overdosed on oats! Said neigh to life! It has ceased to be, so whacking it with a stick does nothing! If you see my dead body on the street? Whack it with a stick! Go nuts!
Dear friend,
Point is what pic is - in connection with Morrissey. Vile and idiotic - from person who hate Morrissey and who abdicated because of hate.
Tseng just for spite doesn't want to remove the pic.
Spite is first signal of serious mental issues.

Dear friend,
Point is what pic is - in connection with Morrissey. Vile and idiotic - from person who hate Morrissey and who abdicated because of hate.
Don't you think that you might be reading into this too much? I thought it was fairly harmless and funny as it was targeted to a Morrissey Solo audience. A semi-captive audience who have already formed their opinion on LIHS, and any potential singles from it. People don't get into Morrissey by stubling across this place. For the record, I think it's a little pointless to release a third single from an album that basically arrived and disappeared in a cloud of smoke and bad press. If he wants to shift units, release a standalone single.

Don't you think that you might be reading into this too much? I thought it was fairly harmless and funny as it was targeted to a Morrissey Solo audience. A semi-captive audience who have already formed their opinion on LIHS, and any potential singles from it. People don't get into Morrissey by stubling across this place. For the record, I think it's a little pointless to release a third single from an album that basically arrived and disappeared in a cloud of smoke and bad press. If he wants to shift units, release a standalone single.

Concentrate. Think. It is deeper. Part of vile agenda from Tseng.
Ugly pic was send with "Morrissey solo" title.
So, Tseng was pushing to wide public that this pic (dead horse in connection with Morrissey) is stand from all community here considering current Morrissey and his current art/music/new song - this is not the case.
But, Tseng was pushing fake feeling that this is the case.

Concentrate. Think. It is deeper. Part of vile agenda from Tseng.
Ugly pic was send with "Morrissey solo" title.
So, Tseng was pushing to wide public that this pic (dead horse in connection with Morrissey) is stand from all community here considering current Morrissey and his current art/music/new song - this is not the case.
But, Tseng was pushing fake feeling that this is the case.
Yes, David's vile agenda of nursing Morrissey through the wilderness years, helping to sustain interest in his career during lows and highs alike- It's terrible.

Dear friend,
Can you wonder, the way you spoke to him? I'm amazed you're still on here. Tip: if you want people to listen to your point of view, hurling abuse like an overgrown toddler is not the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom