@davidt you are full of shit

You make a few assumptions which are not correct. I did look into the cause of it and uploaded a new image to the article on the site. I looked into how Twitter and Facebook associate images and see that they do not update their images once the tweet / post goes out. On the Facebook end I purged the cache on the developer site for the link and see the updated image but the post for whatever reason doesn't update. Maybe it will later or maybe it won't, that's something that's on the Facebook / Twitter side that I don't control.

Now, why don't I just delete it and re-post it? That may be 'better' according to you but for me it isn't. The post already went out, people have commented and liked, retweeted, whatever. The "damage" of the post has already been done. It would be pointless, redundant and a bit confusing to re-post the same article link. Some people are offended by the image if they just look at it on the surface (no one has actually said that they were) but if they click on the link they will see the context.

Also, I'm busy with other things so it was not a high priority but the rude way in which the change was demanded made it an even lower priority.

"Now, why don't I just delete it and re-post it?"
David Tseng, Today at 4:00 AM

You are wrong.
It's his decision to step down. No one influenced him to do so.

I don't have much time to visit this site so I only made it to here before I felt the need to comment. I appreciate your work and David for providing a forum for which we all can speak our minds no matter how cluttered they may be. If Uncleskinny left because of how he was treated, then that's a shame, but if he left because it was just time to move on then well done.

I was asked to moderate once a long time ago, but I just don't have the time. There is no better place to have a heated debate about all thing Morrissey on the internet, if there was believe me this place would empty out as quick as a Morrissey concert when Meat is Murder is played.

So much time spent and wasted bickering about who is responsible for what and to what degree. If the comment is on topic, then that is good enough for me. Ultimately, I don't need a moderator to filter what is posted here just the hateful, hurtful posts directed and intended to simply denigrate another, which is why I left for over a year. Things have been better recently with a lot of good discourse between those with opposing views. KS and I are perfect examples of this.

If you still have contact with US, please tell him thank you for all the time and energy he put into this site. It is a thankless job that opens one up to criticism. I for one am happy this site exists and I enjoy participating in the discourse, or simply reading others points of view.

I don't have much time to visit this site so I only made it to here before I felt the need to comment. I appreciate your work and David for providing a forum for which we all can speak our minds no matter how cluttered they may be. If Uncleskinny left because of how he was treated, then that's a shame, but if he left because it was just time to move on then well done.

I was asked to moderate once a long time ago, but I just don't have the time. There is no better place to have a heated debate about all thing Morrissey on the internet, if there was believe me this place would empty out as quick as a Morrissey concert when Meat is Murder is played.

So much time spent and wasted bickering about who is responsible for what and to what degree. If the comment is on topic, then that is good enough for me. Ultimately, I don't need a moderator to filter what is posted here just the hateful, hurtful posts directed and intended to simply denigrate another, which is why I left for over a year. Things have been better recently with a lot of good discourse between those with opposing views. KS and I are perfect examples of this.

If you still have contact with US, please tell him thank you for all the time and energy he put into this site. It is a thankless job that opens one up to criticism. I for one am happy this site exists and I enjoy participating in the discourse, or simply reading others points of view.

I'm also happy this site exists. Not to be in the same room with Tseng is blessing. Because he will never be permitted to step in the Morrissey concert interior because of this site.

Last edited:
I'm also happy this site exists. Not to be in the same room with Tseng is blessing. Because he will never be permitted to step in the Morrissey concert interior.

I get your upset, but if you could explain why you are so overly negative about David that might help. I am not an avid follower of historical events, but it seems as though you have something personal against David that I just don't understand. Just looking for a little clarification here. I do remember though that they had a falling out so to speak, but I am unclear as to what that has to do with his right to run a website whether he is pro or anti Morrissey.

I get your upset, but if you could explain why you are so overly negative about David that might help. I am not an avid follower of historical events, but it seems as though you have something personal against David that I just don't understand. Just looking for a little clarification here. I do remember though that they had a falling out so to speak, but I am unclear as to what that has to do with his right to run a website whether he is pro or anti Morrissey.

Well, just take this thread from the beginning and you will see Tseng devious nature. Also, he is highly uneducated and unread person, specially considering animal(s) abusing (but he is first of all highly uneducated and unread person in pure general sense).

Well, just take this thread from the beginning and you will see Tseng devious nature. Also, he is highly uneducated and unread person, specially considering animal(s) abusing (but he is first of all highly uneducated and unread person in pure general sense).

OK so he is somewhere between Mother Teresa and Kim Jung-un. We can at least agree on that. You are definitely entitled to your opinion and are unwavering in your militant views towards veganism. I get that and respect your beliefs. I guess I try not to judge people based on whether they are uneducated or unread. If you feel this way, pity over anger may be a more healthy path to take. I have found over my many years on this earth that anger is a weight to heavy to carry, and ultimately not very productive in the end. Just my two cents, but I do enjoy reading your posts.

Really? lol You're going to come in on page 93 and ask the person that has been melting down for a week to explain the history of an ancient feud? :laughing: :highfive:

I'm sure you'll get a fair, balanced and accurate view of it that will be both enlightening and definitive.

I respect your post.
I'm not angry. Just disgust over Tseng hypocrisy.
And he is not grown individual. Remember how he was crying like a baby when Morrissey kick him out in Copenhagen from concert hall?

I respect your post.
I'm not angry. Just disgust over Tseng hypocrisy.
And he is not grown individual. Remember how he was crying like a baby when Morrissey kick him out in Copenhagen from concert hall?

Really? lol You're going to come in on page 93 and ask the person that has been melting down for a week to explain the history of an ancient feud? :laughing: :highfive:

I'm sure you'll get a fair, balanced and accurate view of it that will be both enlightening and definitive.

Where is Doctor Phil when you need him? :rolleyes::D:cool::thumb:

Do you remember Tsengs meltdown in Copenhagen when he was crying on the street WHERE IS MY REFUND...:laughing:

Well, where was Doctor Phill when Tseng accused Morrissey about hiring contract killer agains him :crazy:

Well that is just crazy if true. Still not quite sure what that has to do with this website. He rarely posts so I am just happy we can correspond using it.

Well that is just crazy if true. Still not quite sure what that has to do with this website. He rarely posts so I am just happy we can correspond using it.
It is true, it is true, he was yelling for 500 pages here how Morrissey called contract killer against him :crazy: :drama:

It is true, it is true, he was yelling for 500 pages here how Morrissey called contract killer against him :crazy: :drama:

Well that is quite funny because we all know Morrissey is cheap. If he won't pay for a decent band, why would he put out a contract to kill David? ;)

Back
Top Bottom