@davidt you are full of shit

Lies?
It is fantastic metaphor considering Tseng and Morrissey in movie "Cable guy".

Have you been in a coma since 1996? All your references date from last century.

Have you ever considered joining a dating site for over the over - fifties to see if you can get a partner? Or if that fails considered changing your sexual preference to better your chances?

You don't want to spend Valentine's Day drunkenly singing How Soon Is Now? to your pet hamster, trolling incessently and then ending the night like David Carradine wrapped in cable ties?

Oh be serious, "computer education" - what is that? Kindergarten stuff.
Tseng is literally person with no education. Jobless freak.

Bachelor in Computer Science, he is well educated and has a good job. Why are you telling lies?

"Computer science"' Really? SCIENCE? HA HA HA
Kindergarten stuff.
Yes really, pretty smart fella if you ask me. Interesting that you won’t tell us what standard of education you achieved, however you clearly failed at English.

Last edited:
ha ha ha...your Tseng is uneducated freak. Just follow him, ha ha ha ha

Ok I will leave it there as you clearly have mental issues. You are a liar and have made yourself look very foolish today.

David’s resume is on line for all to see, he has a good education and is not a freak. Goodbye you weirdo.

Ok I will leave it there as you clearly have mental issues. You are a liar and have made yourself look very foolish today.

David’s resume is on line for all to see, he has a good education and is not a freak. Goodbye you weirdo.

When Tseng was crying on the streets of Copenhagen (grown man 40 years old) - he understand what LIAR with MENTAL isuess is.
ha ha ha

Last edited:
Well, where was Doctor Phill when Tseng accused Morrissey about hiring contract killer agains him :crazy:

At home, at his pc, checking his bank account.
Don’t blame him, I’d do the same.
Nobody needs Dr. Phill.

Back
Top Bottom