Death Cab For Cutie - "Sweet And Tender Hooligan"

Thanks Sven!..............Maynard, I dont think anyone cares if you want to hear the song or not.:confused:

His opinion is shared by many, and is completely valid regardless. This is a forum, after all.

I refuse to listen to this tripe, but I'm going to assume it's as painful as when My Chemical Romance covered "Jack The Ripper". *shudder*

His opinion is shared by many, and is completely valid regardless. This is a forum, after all.

I refuse to listen to this tripe, but I'm going to assume it's as painful as when My Chemical Romance covered "Jack The Ripper". *shudder*

deathcab and MCR are nothing alike!!! they are not in the same category at all, genre wise or quality wise!! sheesh. :cool:

honestly, death cab is a boyband as much as anyother damn boyband.. just because their flavor of Top 40 is a very slightly different version than that of rhiana it doesnt mean their cds should be in a different section of the bargin bin

honestly, death cab is a boyband as much as anyother damn boyband.. just because their flavor of Top 40 is a very slightly different version than that of rhiana it doesnt mean their cds should be in a different section of the bargin bin

when the hell were deathcab in the top 40?

You saw it on the front page, here's the download: http://uploaded.to/?id=kgq1eh
I think it's rubbish but make up your own mind. ;)

The sweet and tender hooligan, hooligan, because he'll never, never do it again
And IN THE MIDST OF LIFE WE ARE IN DEATH et cetera."

Don't forget the hooligan, hooligan, because he'll never, never do it again
And IN THE MIDST OF LIFE WE ARE IN DEATH et cetera."
et cetera! et cetera! et cetera! et cetera!

IN THE MIDST OF LIFE WE ARE IN DEATH et cetera!

IN THE MIDST OF LIFE WE ARE IN DEBT et cetera!
Just will you free me ?
Will you find me ?
Will you free me ?
Will you find me ?
Will you free me, free me, free me, free me, free me, free me, free me ?
Jury will you free me ?
Will you find me ?
Will you free me ?
Will you find me ?
How will you find me, find me, find me, find me, find me, find me, find me ?
Oh et cetera! et cetera! et cetera! et cetera! et cetera! et cetera!

IN THE MIDST OF LIFE WE ARE IN DEBT et cetera!
Oh ... oh ...

DEATH Cab For Cutie did a decent job. What's not to like? :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom