Morrissey Central "DID YOU SEE THE SAD RICH HUNTING DOWN, SHOOTING DOWN ELEPHANTS AND LIONS?" (June 12, 2020)

FWD.

I used to like fairy tales when I was a child. If that is the story we are supposed to believe to stay alive it's ok. I can live with it if I can't live without it.

Being complacent to confines and comforts of one reality, and closing the door to any alternative reality, is like living the fairytale, that we thought we outgrew.

You should really think before you post something like this. In this clip the tin foil hat guy ,Walter Bishop was right, people were literally trying to read his thoughts. So I guess what you are trying to convey is that I'm right. Thanks
I do remember GEM, when Echelon was considered a conspiracy theory. I don’t know what world people live in, if they think that states aren’t interested in the thoughts of their subjects.

What on earth do these people think they are being subjected to, if not the will and intentions of governments? Infant level philosophy is beyond most on here.

Being complacent to confines and comforts of one reality, and closing the door to any alternative reality, is like living the fairytale, that we thought we outgrew.
A fairy tale or just a tale. Or a horror story. Your choice.

Hate distorts clarity. Find love, see truth.
If you knew me you would know I'm the least hateful person, but that doesn't mean I have to eat all that shit. I don't care if other people need to build stories to mask their crimes, but I don't feel obliged to believe or to repeat them to others.

Can’t wait to see the dead bodies of racist whites littered across OUR streets. The new civil war has begun and racist Mozz Sticks fans and veeeegun trash will be the first to be destroyed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom