Dislike for the Joe Chicarelli era

For me Joe C has been an interesting intervention as far as production is concerned; he's added some depth & richness to the sound. Others might not like some of his lengthy intros, or added effects, but I find them interesting & they offer a slightly different dimension.
The 'nostalgia crew' of course would oppose any straying away from their preferred era, but, despite his increasing years, Moz continues to develop & deliver new things, so you can't expect him to be replicating 'seasick yet still docked' et al. He's moved on from all that I think.

Unfortunately, he also seems to have moved on from writing great songs that don't need all those production tricks.

Was Andrew Watt not announced as the Producer of the new album?

Given the lack of B-sides from IANADOAC - we may see some albums from that session soon.

Was Andrew Watt not announced as the Producer of the new album?

Given the lack of B-sides from IANADOAC - we may see some albums from that session soon.
Yes, he was asserted to be connected through Chad Smith, but the interview does not mention him.
FWD.

He's been good and has offered something different. Wouldn't mind a change though at this point but hope ties aren't severed. I became a fan around 2008 and for me when I heard the first four songs from WPINOYB I was very excited, especially following the Janice Long session which was not my bag.

Morrissey seems to be quite open right now to trying some new stuff, so as a fan, that is something I am excited about.

Back
Top Bottom