Do you have a personalized license plate on your car?

gretchenraine

Oh, Squishy!!
I was wondering if anybody else had vanity plates and if so, what yours say.

Mine say 'FAIR FAN' because I compete in craft competitions at the state and county fairs every summer and am know for getting abnormally excited about it. People have interpreted it other ways too... fair-weather sports-fan, an actual appliance/fan, etc. which is fine. A homeless man complimented me on it a couple months ago. :)

I was just checking available plates in Ohio - residents on this site may be interested to know that 'MOZZY' 'MOZ' and 'MOZZER' are taken, but 'MOZZA' and 'MOZ FAN' are available!

:D
20a3qjq.jpg

Mine says "MOZZER." :blushing:

I've had three cars and they have all had personalized plates.

My plate says MOZ FAN

I also have the sticker from the UK Swords tour on the rear bumper:

I SWERVE FOR MORRISSEY

I once had a plate, while not a vanity plate, it was a very hard to get plate...

SX-9

A three character plate is nearly impossible to come by.

Where I live now, they have decided to go with 7 digit plates with all numbers. It's like a phone number but since we never dial numbers anymore I don't even think of it like that. I have no idea what it is. I think the third digit is a zero but I'm not sure.

I did see a plate the other day where the person was trying to have it say JESUS IS LORD but you only get 7 characters so it said.. JSSSLRD... Jizzlord!!!!! Awesome!!!

Tags
cars license plates
Back
Top Bottom