Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Wtf?

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Before anyone leaps on me (so to speak), I know there has been a thread exactly like this before, and I've read it thoroughly many times, but I thought I'd start another one just out of interest.

So: Do you love Morrissey? Vote on the poll if you like and then share your responses and reasons. :thumb:

Last edited:
The only time I told him I loved him he just glared back at me.

I'm really not sure about "love". I don't know him. For what I know about him, I like him very much. I care about him. But I voted "of course" anyway. I don't think he's perfect either. No one is perfect.

Yes, I love Morrissey - more than I can express in words. He keeps me alive, basically. He's proof that there's someone out there who I can trust to understand - even if I can't directly speak to him. He speaks to me everyday through his music. I don't feel so alone in this world knowing he is apart of it. Maybe I sound crazy, but...there it is. :blushing:

Let's see....
I don't love him, but he's hot.
I don't love him, but I do respect/admire some of what he's done.

other- I have enjoyed his music for twenty some years
and can relate eras of his music to my own life experiences.

But, (and with NO offense meant for you or our poll) I gotta go with "wtf," just because it's an option. ;)

Yep. How could I not? He's added so much to my life.

I tell him I love him every time I'm near him too and he always smiles.

I love him.

As much as I can love a person I haven't met. But when you consider what his songs and his persona has ment to me, then yes, love is the right word.

It's just a very particular kind of love, the admiration for an artist, isn't it? In a way it's very uncomplicated and unconditional, at least for me.

A lot easier to love him than any other person I've met. Simply because he is if not godlike, then at least Jesuslike.

I think that there should be an option for loving his music/lyrics/what he represents, but not necessarily the man himself. When it comes to the music, it's option one "more than love". But when it comes to the man himself, it's "respect and admire" for me.

I think that there should be an option for loving his music/lyrics/what he represents, but not necessarily the man himself. When it comes to the music, it's option one "more than love". But when it comes to the man himself, it's "respect and admire" for me.

Exactly.
I save "love" for family and friends.

I have feelings for Morrissey that I dont have for any other person or thing in the world. He has made me feel so happy and sad and connected and a million other things. Its maybe not love as such but it is equal to it. If that makes any sense?

Exactly.
I save "love" for family and friends.

Why?

I have some family members that are really awful people. I don't love them even a little bit. Morrissey, on the other hand, has enhanced my life so profoundly that I can't think of any other word for what it is that I feel for him.

There's really no need to play by all the rules.

Why?

I have some family members that are really awful people. I don't love them even a little bit. Morrissey, on the other hand, has enhanced my life so profoundly that I can't think of any other word for what it is that I feel for him.

There's really no need to play by all the rules.

Yeah, I see your point.
There have been many times that I've said, "I love Ronald Reagan."

I love jelly beans.

Tags
love
Back
Top Bottom