Do you think Morrissey would like you if he met you?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters
hard to judge, because Morrissey likes some strange people, and alot of them are different from each other...

He seemed to. I suppose he could have been acting.

No. I'm the most unconfident girl in the world, my topics are quite bizarre and are always considered dumb, so my guess is that he'd be like Oh girl, have you ever tryed to use your brain?

I'm sure he wouldn't object to me, but I think the chances of him really liking me are quite slim. I don't think he'd mind talking to me for a bit but long term I don't know if I'd be interesting enough for him. As mentioned the type of people he seems to like and his reasons for doing so are quite varied so there's no guessing who he'd like.

I believe so. But only because I tend to come across as pretty much adorable (I always look like a sad, scared child.)

Not as if that's charming, but I think it often excuses my questionable behavior.

I don't know if I'd really want to meet Morrissey. I think he is attractive and I enjoy his music, but I have no idea what we would talk about.

I don't understand why so many people think he'd dislike them. He appreciates his fans, so chances are he'd like you just because you like him so much. Plus, aren't a lot of us kind of like him in that we often like old movies, pop culture, literature, etc? He's way more likely to like us than he is to like other types of people.

I don't understand why so many people think he'd dislike them. He appreciates his fans, so chances are he'd like you just because you like him so much. Plus, aren't a lot of us kind of like him in that we often like old movies, pop culture, literature, etc? He's way more likely to like us than he is to like other types of people.

I do not think he would like me because we don't share the same interests. I like literature and old movies too, but not the same kind/genre he does. We just don't have very much in common.

everyone must remember, though, Moz likes Russell Brand :D

Russell's a darling. I don't know why so many people hate him. I mean... It's true that he yells a bit too often and I do wish he'd reference his crotch a bit less, but he's a funny guy and he seems really sweet.

Speaking of Russell, I think I saw him near Sunset Blvd. when I was in L.A. Either him or a guy who wanted to look like him. I'd have stopped, but he was in a car at the time.

Tags
one will live the other dies!
Back
Top Bottom