Does anybody still have Christmas decorations up?

realitybites

making lemonade
Do you still have lights, decorations, or cards visible in your house/apartment?

I do. Have some wreath trim and red glass bulbs decorating the metal trim of my end table in my living room.

Not sure if it counts but this year I decided to change the two lights in front of our garage to red and green bulbs. Those are still up.

Not sure if it counts but this year I decided to change the two lights in front of our garage to red and green bulbs. Those are still up.

That counts! Are you a boater?

5-5344875.jpg

Do you still have lights, decorations, or cards visible in your house/apartment?

I do. Have some wreath trim and red glass bulbs decorating the metal trim of my end table in my living room.

Well, you've been so busy fighting and/or kissing ass, sometimes with/to the same people on here that I can see how you haven't had time to bother. Or is this supposed to make someone ask why you celebrate xmas? #dontgiveaf***

Maybe if you got off your computer for a half hour you'd have time to take that shit down.

I have the baby jesus from my nativity floating around the house still. :D

I shit you not, it's weird because I was moving a vase and found this last week. I called my wife over, she said, oh I guess that didn't get packed away. I'm like, WTF is it, it's dancing pigs. She said very cute, it's a Christmas barn I guess. Well I don't ever remember seeing it before, but really we have 100 or so items like that collected over the years to put around the house during Christmas. I was so stunned at the sight of dancing pigs (I did turn the key to see them) that I took a pic to send to my mom. You see, she would be just the type to send this type of thing to us. Forgot to ask mom but saw the thread. So yes,
image.jpg
one Christmas decoration still out.

I shit you not, it's weird because I was moving a vase and found this last week. I called my wife over, she said, oh I guess that didn't get packed away. I'm like, WTF is it, it's dancing pigs. She said very cute, it's a Christmas barn I guess. Well I don't ever remember seeing it before, but really we have 100 or so items like that collected over the years to put around the house during Christmas. I was so stunned at the sight of dancing pigs (I did turn the key to see them) that I took a pic to send to my mom. You see, she would be just the type to send this type of thing to us. Forgot to ask mom but saw the thread. So yes,
View attachment 31941

Nice Barn. Or manger since it's Christmas. :p

View attachment 31941

I love it. Thanks for posting it. :)

Back
Top Bottom