Does anyone have these songs?

MozFanNH

Speedway
;) "(I'm) The End Of The Family Line", and any live versions from the recent tour of , "The Father Who Must Be Killed"....if it has been performed. Thanks ahead...Mark

(im) the end of the family line is on kill uncle. Or did I miss the point here?

Yes Morrissey has played The Father Who Must Be Killed a number of times. I too am looking for that song live and also I'm the End of the Family Line

:eek: Duh....no...but I did....thanks for the first part.....

Seriously is it the studio version of the album track you are missing? I am not sure what you are requesting.

Yes Morrissey has played The Father Who Must Be Killed a number of times. I too am looking for that song live and also I'm the End of the Family Line

The Father Who Must Be Killed was played 14 times. (I'm) The End Of The Family Line was only played 7. Misc I know but couldn't resist.

Cheers & good luck
//Chartie

The Father Who Must Be Killed was played 14 times. (I'm) The End Of The Family Line was only played 7. Misc I know but couldn't resist.

Cheers & good luck
//Chartie

No I love live stats, Chartres. What's the most played song from Kill Uncle (as a completely random off-topic question)?

No I love live stats, Chartres. What's the most played song from Kill Uncle (as a completely random off-topic question)?

King Leer in the lead with 66.
Asian Rut at close second with 64 plays.
If we count b-sides aswell then we have The Loop with 65 plays at two tours, the other two was only performed at one tour.
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty has 36 plays on two tours.

Cheers

:D I didn't realize the studio version of it was on "Kill Uncle".....but if it's available live I would certainly be interested. None of the Ringleaders tour bootlegs I have seen have had "The Father Who Must Be Killed" on it. So if anyone had either song live....I would appreciate it. Sorry if I was unclear with my request. Thanks....Mark

OPera House bootleg is floating around somewhere. He did it there.

Back
Top Bottom