Does anyone use this site?

thanks, I've just joined myself so no idea if it works. I usually get books out of the chazza shops or Morrissons (2 for £8) and when read, they get taken back to the charity shop. Should have a few available after the October holidays!

Yeah, it does really work. Ive got 60+ swaps under my belt. It's much better than the charity shops cause there's so much choice and better than buying new books cause it's saving money and the enviornment. But now I can't possibly read all the books I have. It gets to be a problem of it's own!

righto, I've added some books that were gathering dust on top of the wardrobe. What now, do I wait for somebody to get in touch with me for a swap..or what??? *confused*

righto, I've added some books that were gathering dust on top of the wardrobe. What now, do I wait for somebody to get in touch with me for a swap..or what??? *confused*

No, you just search the library and request swaps from people. They look at your list and see if they want anything you have. I think if you have less than 10 completed swaps, you can only do 5 requests at a time.

Back
Top Bottom