Does size matter...?

hmm.. size of what?:rolleyes:

hmm.. size of what?:rolleyes:

bank accounts? Degrees on the wall? yes!:p

did you all know the higher up you go in education the bigger your degree gets? You could fly one hell of a paper airplane with the paper it takes to make a doctorate :)

if we are talking male apparatus here i think anything less than average could be disappointing if the man with said less than average member doesn't know "How to use it"!

and also feel like a supermodel since she continuously harped that she was mind bogglingly unattractive

I always want to know what people look like when they moan about their looks.she was probably a stick insect.

LOL:DWhere is that girl...?she made my life feel less complicated.

I think she left 'cause everyone was nasty to her. To be honest, if I was a neurotic internet-dater with crippling self-esteem issues, a Morrissey fan forum is not the first place I'd go for counselling. But yeah, I did enjoy her posts. Whenever someone says to me, "There's always someone, somewhere, worse off than you," I can't help but think of dear, insecure Mozzy1...

Coiff.

if we are talking male apparatus here i think anything less than average could be disappointing if the man with said less than average member doesn't know "How to use it"!

yeah, quality over quantity :) some guys are grower's not shower's too :D
p.s. I am happy

I always want to know what people look like when they moan about their looks.she was probably a stick insect.

nope i saw her picture. she was nondescript overweight white woman who doesnt do anything at all with her hair (not even just a nice cut) and doesn't wear makeup...I dont think its necessary at ALL to wear it but i have to admit it does help sometimes... i have a feminist part of me that wants to never wear it and then part of me likes how i look in it so i wear it about once every two weeks and then feel guilty for giving in to feminine trappings probably put in place by men.

yeah, quality over quantity :) some guys are grower's not shower's too :D
p.s. I am happy

mmmm..:confused:I'm thinking both...i once (decades ago:() had a "fling"(loose term:D) with this Greek man... and well he was gorgeous except he had without doubt the smallest doodle known to mankind.It doesn't matter how nice he was it was of such miniscule proportions that an iron will would have produced very little reaction.

I've since been of the opinion that you cannot ever get too much of a good thing.;)

mmmm..:confused:I'm thinking both...i once (decades ago:() had a "fling"(loose term:D) with this Greek man... and well he was gorgeous except he had without doubt the smallest doodle known to mankind.It doesn't matter how nice he was it was of such miniscule proportions that an iron will would have produced very little reaction.

I've since been of the opinion that you cannot ever get too much of a good thing.;)

:D

i have a horror story too. but i think he was jewish.

Back
Top Bottom