Morrissey Central Dog on a Chain - genuine number 1 album in Scotland

This surely deserves its own thread.
It's a genuine number 1 in Scotland, folks, i.e. not just on some dodgy Amazon/indie/iTunes etc. chart.
I'm guessing it will be the only country on the planet where he gets a proper #1.
He's said before how much he likes Scotland and the 'Scottish spirit'. It seems the feeling is mutual.
Well done Steve!

UPDATE 9:26 AM PT:

Link posted by Nerak:

THANK YOU, SCOTLAND !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting LP review here. Not sure if it's already been up.

Interesting LP review here. Not sure if it's already been up.

Oh dear, Twatsterella! How could miss this 6.1 review when it was posted? You’re on here all day.

Oh, that’s right - you’re a cheap, shill fountain of drivel, not a reader.

Your welcome ?

It's a genuine number 1 in Scotland, folks, i.e. not just on some dodgy Amazon/indie/iTunes etc. chart.
I'm guessing it will be the only country on the planet where he gets a proper #1.
He's said before how much he likes Scotland and the 'Scottish spirit'. It seems the feeling is mutual.
Well done Steve!

Link posted by Nerak:

THANK YOU, SCOTLAND !!!!
A “genuine number 1”. ...as opposed to the multiple bullshit chart positions he’s posted this week.

Goes to show... If you lie through your teeth long enough, you might actually get there.

Fake it till you make it!

Well done Steve!

Link posted by Nerak:

THANK YOU, SCOTLAND !!!!
You're more than welcome!!!!

Well done Steve!

Link posted by Nerak:

THANK YOU, SCOTLAND !!!!
It is Number 1!
Do you get it?
Number 1!

Yes! The actual sales numbers don’t matters! Context doesn’t matter!

The only thing that matters to Melvis and his felchers is that fleeting “#1” for a single week.

The entire lot will swirl down the shitter within hours and they’ll all spout...

“We were #1!”

Worry not. You’ll ALWAYS be #1 on the clown-shoes charts.

What a bunch of lost, tired, sorry wankers. ;)

Yes all love for Scotland!
Saw Moz there in Edinburgh around 2012 and the atmosphere was electric!

That’s a lie.
You clearly said in another thread you hadn’t been to a gig since 2009 on the Refusal tour. Which, again, proves you’re a LIAR.

Yes! The actual sales numbers don’t matters! Context doesn’t matter!

The only thing that matters to Melvis and his felchers is that fleeting “#1” for a single week.

The entire lot will swirl down the shitter within hours and they’ll all spout...

“We were #1!”

Worry not. You’ll ALWAYS be #1 on the clown-shoes charts.

What a bunch of lost, tired, sorry wankers. ;)
Gary Glitter ALERT!!!

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom