Dope? doing drugs

roky

I am just wondering how many of "your friends" do drugs?
"my friends"

Drink
Smoke green
OC's sometimes
Roxy's sometimes
Coke sometimes
any pain pill

Just saying.....

I drink alcohol. And take an occasional recreational vicodin if I'm at home, happen to have an old prescription and can't get to sleep. Not gonna lie though, taking a vicodin with a beer makes for a nice falling asleep feeling. Like once a year. My real friend is a major pothead and takes ecstasy like candy on the weekends. That's it though. And drinks. Everyone else I know pretty much drink themselves into a stupor, no drugs.

And an odd observation, I dunno if it's years of experience or what, but my drug-taking friend is in more control of himself than my drinking friends. (Provided he sticks to drugs and avoids excess alcohol AND drugs.) The E makes him mellow. My drunk friends just get f***ing obnoxious. :D

Last edited:
I have a friend who lives in Chicago who drinks and does drugs and becomes an ASSHOLE. It's inevitable stages everytime:

1. Funny
2. Asking everyone if they're having a good time.
3. Worried everyone isn't having a good time.
4. Accusing people of judging him for having a good time.
5. Eyes glazed over for a few minutes.
6. Yelling and screaming and anger that we aren't loyal to him.
7. Sobbing and apologetic.
8. Passed out.

Every single time, it's like a situation comedy, we know the stages and take shifts tending to each stage. You'd think we'd say to hell with him, but we love him. :o It's weird. One time he bought an eightball and a hooker and inhaled the whole thing in one night. I think that's a lot, right?

Yeah, my friend love some E pills. When he starts drinking (like now) he want's to do anything in front of him. He had a habit for a bit and went to the methadone clinic for two years. Kicked the methadone, (which is more horrid than kicking heroin) and has been on a bender of booze, benzo's and any drug, other than H for about 2 months. He even shot coke the other night, which he said he would never put a needle in his arm again. This guy needs to calm down. But detoxing sucks......
What to do with him, what to do?

Yeah, my friend love some E pills. When he starts drinking (like now) he want's to do anything in front of him. He had a habit for a bit and went to the methadone clinic for two years. Kicked the methadone, (which is more horrid than kicking heroin) and has been on a bender of booze, benzo's and any drug, other than H for about 2 months. He even shot coke the other night, which he said he would never put a needle in his arm again. This guy needs to calm down. But detoxing sucks......
What to do with him, what to do?

Find someone to love him who won't enable him? Replace heroin with holding? Not sure. It deffo takes human support, tough to do alone.

I have a friend who lives in Chicago who drinks and does drugs and becomes an ASSHOLE. It's inevitable stages everytime:

1. Funny
2. Asking everyone if they're having a good time.
3. Worried everyone isn't having a good time.
4. Accusing people of judging him for having a good time.
5. Eyes glazed over for a few minutes.
6. Yelling and screaming and anger that we aren't loyal to him.
7. Sobbing and apologetic.
8. Passed out.

Every single time, it's like a situation comedy, we know the stages and take shifts tending to each stage. You'd think we'd say to hell with him, but we love him. :o It's weird. One time he bought an eightball and a hooker and inhaled the whole thing in one night. I think that's a lot, right?

Hooker, I don't know about, but this one guy I know blew through an eightball in one, well I guess I would say day. It started at 3:00PM and was gone by 8:00AM? Maybe a day. "This" guy is a major pot head and blew through a quarter that morning, took 6 Xanax napped for four hours and started popping pain pills. The only time he OD-ed. Rough stuff...

Hooker, I don't know about, but this one guy I know blew through an eightball in one, well I guess I would say day. It started at 3:00PM and was gone by 8:00AM? Maybe a day. "This" guy is a major pot head and blew through a quarter that morning, took 6 Xanax napped for four hours and started popping pain pills. The only time he OD-ed. Rough stuff...

:eek: Tell your friend to be careful! God made drugs to be like AOL chat, you're supposed to do it in moderation not all the time.

Find someone to love him who won't enable him? Replace heroin with holding? Not sure. It deffo takes human support, tough to do alone.

That is funny you mentioned that. This guy who is 37, is with a women who is 39 and both did hardcore drugs together in the 90's. She is letting him stay at her house for detox.
If he is out, he will be back on the H. She is really good for "this guy".....

That is funny you mentioned that. This guy who is 37, is with a women who is 39 and both did hardcore drugs together in the 90's. She is letting him stay at her house for detox.
If he is out, he will be back on the H. She is really good for "this guy".....

Good, well tell your friend to stick with her. No temper tantrums, work through it. Sometimes a boy just needs a bosom to get through shit. It's how we're programmed from babies.

You are the best Crystal, thanks so much... I really mean that.

Well I don't do anything...apart from having the smallest amount of peach snaps in lemonade or the smallest amount of malibu or vanilla rum in pepsi!

Eating drugs is far preferable to smoking them, I find. Mushrooms are the best, it's mad to think they are illegal anywhere. The last time I had them was eight years ago, though. I'm far too much of a good girl to have drug-dealers as friends.

I am just wondering how many of "your friends" do drugs?
"my friends"

Drink
Smoke green
OC's sometimes
Roxy's sometimes
Coke sometimes
any pain pill

Just saying.....
I have been clean for over a year now :) the key was actually avoiding contact with all my supposed "friends" who did drugs &/or who drank all the time. :cool:
Don't get my wrong, for those that can imbibe whatever only occassionaly, more power to them, but in my experience, those people are few and far between...

Back
Top Bottom