Dublin DJ date for Boz

I am a Ghost

Boz Boorer will be spinning the decks, as I believe the kids say, at The Mercantile Pub in Dame Street, Dublin 2 on Saturday, April 24th under the auspices of The Recession Club. Fittingly, for an organization bearing such a title, admission is free. :thumb:

It all happens from 10pm 'til 2.30am. A mix of punk, rockabilly, indie, soul, ska, rock 'n' roll and reggae is promised.

See ye there. :)

Oh no! I will be too busy struggling under the weight of massive deadlines the following week to make it. :(

Re: Dublin DJ Date For Boz!

"Reggae is vile"

"I once said, 'Reggae is vile,' did I? Well, several tongue-in-cheek things were said in those days, which, when placed in cold print, lost their humorous quality.

"This track ('Swan Lake' by The Cats), along with 'Double Barrel' and 'Young, Gifted and Black', were staple teenage necessities to me." -Morrissey, Word Magazine

Re: Dublin DJ Date For Boz!

"I once said, 'Reggae is vile,' did I? Well, several tongue-in-cheek things were said in those days, which, when placed in cold print, lost their humorous quality.

"This track ('Swan Lake' by The Cats), along with 'Double Barrel' and 'Young, Gifted and Black', were staple teenage necessities to me." -Morrissey, Word Magazine

Marcia is so adorable on the Young Gifted and Black video. I have literally watched this hundreds of times.

Back
Top Bottom