Dylan was always ahead of The Beatles

A

Anonymous

Listen to any track on The Beatles' Please, Please Me and With The Beatles.

Then listen to Dylan's masterpiece, Masters of War, from The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan (1963):

The tracks on those Beatles albums seem lame compared to Dylan's Masters of War.

Dylan released his double album, Blonde on Blonde in 1966.

The Beatles released their double album, The Beatles (White Album) in 1968.

John Lennon tried his hand at being Bob Dylan for a few songs with great results but I don't remember Dylan's Abbey Road? The Beatles all admit being influenced by Dylan but of course he was hugely influenced by people that came before him. The quality of his work set him apart, though.

John Lennon tried his hand at being Bob Dylan for a few songs with great results but I don't remember Dylan's Abbey Road? The Beatles all admit being influenced by Dylan but of course he was hugely influenced by people that came before him. The quality of his work set him apart, though.
😶
WTF???? so whos better FFS the Beatles or Bob Dylan? Lennon had some great results but Dylan had no Abbey Rd??
so Beatles are better.:confused:
but wait!!!! the quality of Dylan work set him apart despite having no Abbey Rd???:confused:

Fake C:once again> both are better and worse than themselves.:crazy:

Listen to any track on The Beatles' Please, Please Me and With The Beatles.

Then listen to Dylan's masterpiece, Masters of War, from The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan (1963):

The tracks on those Beatles albums seem lame compared to Dylan's Masters of War.

Yeah, but no one made a song like Masters Of War before.
Kinda ain't fair comparin' no one to Bob Dylan.
Since ya like the song so much, here's Pop's doin' a good one of it.

Dylan released his double album, Blonde on Blonde in 1966.

The Beatles released their double album, The Beatles (White Album) in 1968.
That's racist

Back
Top Bottom