Echo & The Bunnymen in UK December

nightingale+therose

...brush me daddy-o
Oh the Joy.... they're back over here in December.

Anybody else planning to go?

Echo & The Bunnymen, 2010 December :
Sat 4th Birmingham O2 Academy Birmingham
Wed 8th Glasgow O2 Academy Glasgow
Thu 9th London O2 Academy Brixton
Sat 11th London London Olympia

You know there is an "other music" section right?

Heaven Up Here is my fav Bunnymen record. Gutted they aren't playing these stateside. Ocean Rain with an orchestra was magical.

You know there is an "other music" section right?

My bad - and i've posted another 'other music' thread incorrectly 2 minutes ago - don't know how to target threads, but will learn - i promise!

Heaven Up Here is my fav Bunnymen record. Gutted they aren't playing these stateside. Ocean Rain with an orchestra was magical.

Aren't they in the US right now?... or do you mean they are playing their more crappy tunes (great though they are, they do have produced their fair share of drivel:eek:)

They will add Liverpool Academy dates too.
They are fast becoming the Gary Glitter of the noughties - just doing the panto season:rolleyes:
I've seen them maybe 6 times the last few years....but after the awful performance of McCulloch at Manchester's XFM Winter Wonderland gig, when he simply couldn't be arsed.....I'm not sure I can be anymore:(

Jukebox Jury

They will add Liverpool Academy dates too.
They are fast becoming the Gary Glitter of the noughties - just doing the panto season:rolleyes:
I've seen them maybe 6 times the last few years....but after the awful performance of McCulloch at Manchester's XFM Winter Wonderland gig, when he simply couldn't be arsed.....I'm not sure I can be anymore:(

Jukebox Jury

Funny - i thought the exact same last time i saw them in Glasgow... but i just blamed it on me having an off day.
Mind, he's allowed to be 'too cool for school' - he is McCulloch after all.
And hey, throwing around the 'Gary Glitter' name:squiffy: - surely we only whisper his name nowadays.... but i know what you mean... Glitter Band used to play every Xmas at the SSEC when i were a lass!:thumb:

Funny - i thought the exact same last time i saw them in Glasgow... but i just blamed it on me having an off day.
Mind, he's allowed to be 'too cool for school' - he is McCulloch after all.
And hey, throwing around the 'Gary Glitter' name:squiffy: - surely we only whisper his name nowadays.... but i know what you mean... Glitter Band used to play every Xmas at the SSEC when i were a lass!:thumb:

Yes GG played G-Mex, NEC, Wembley, SSEC etc every year in December. Made you wonder what he did the rest of the year..........wait........don't answer that one:squiffy:

E&TB were due to play about 5/6 songs..... he splurred the words, forgot the words, abandoned The Cutter after one minute.......

Just four weeks before I had seen them play their best ever gig at The Ritz though...... from one extreme to the other.....:(

Jukebox Jury

They are but they are supporting their newest album not playign Crocodiles or Heaven Up Here. The tour about to take place in the States was suppose to happen months back but was canceled for financial reasons and is now rescheduled.

As much as I loved Siberia, this new album does NOTHING for me.

Aren't they in the US right now?... or do you mean they are playing their more crappy tunes (great though they are, they do have produced their fair share of drivel:eek:)

They are but they are supporting their newest album not playign Crocodiles or Heaven Up Here. The tour about to take place in the States was suppose to happen months back but was canceled for financial reasons and is now rescheduled.

Yes, they play Boston three days before I arrive there..... I would have been tempted to see them there had the timing been right......Mod.... they are playing the same venue we saw James:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Those James shows will never be topped:guitar:

The only Bunnymen show I have tickets for is Washington DC at the Black Cat which is a small club holding about 500 people.

They are playing New York ay Irving Plaza on Saturday May 1st and Sunday May 2nd. If you guys decide to make the trip down, please let me know.

Yes, they play Boston three days before I arrive there..... I would have been tempted to see them there had the timing been right......Mod.... they are playing the same venue we saw James:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Those James shows will never be topped:guitar:

The only Bunnymen show I have tickets for is Washington DC at the Black Cat which is a small club holding about 500 people.

They are playing New York ay Irving Plaza on Saturday May 1st and Sunday May 2nd. If you guys decide to make the trip down, please let me know.

Will pass it up...... it's a long way to go in the hope that he wont be pissed up again.....
I'm going to settle on seeing Sia and Girl In A Coma this trip:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

I agree, it is a weak album. I've been listening, but I'm not inspired. Are you coming to the NYC shows?

I think we are doing just DC..Philadelphia is a seated show and I didn't bother to buy tickets...

I'm going to be in Brooklyn till the day after Irving Plaza for the Chapterhouse reunion show. Hopefully they'll come back around again for the crocodiles/heaven up here tour.

I agree, it is a weak album. I've been listening, but I'm not inspired. Are you coming to the NYC shows?

Tags
britain bunnymen tour
Back
Top Bottom