Ed O'Brien (Radiohead) - His favorite Smiths album

A man of good taste. I remember Johnny Marr telling the story of Ed playing him Knives Out (on a mountain top in New Zealand, if I recall) before it had been released, because he wanted him to hear the echoes of Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others

A man of good taste. I remember Johnny Marr telling the story of Ed playing him Knives Out (on a mountain top in New Zealand, if I recall) before it had been released, because he wanted him to hear the echoes of Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
The quiz show is over but we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

Johnny will be live on Ed O'Brien's Instagram today! He looks fab!

:rolleyes:
KATASTROFA!
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: on an instagram?
FFS an unknown twat instagram:pileofpoop:
what next? interviews with the nutter trolls from
the cul de sac?:hammer:

Johnny will be live on Ed O'Brien's Instagram today! He looks fab!

He does look great. Is he getting like Moz with the posing in front of pictures of himself? Next he'll be wearing a Johnny Marr tshirt. God that sounds begrudging but I'm only messing.

:handpointup:

peeps the effect of a life chugging liquor and gorging on 🐴
meat:hammer:

His pendant; Is that a monkey on the back of an Egyptian?

Didn't think I'd type that when I woke up this morning!

I think it's the Hindu God Shiva, also known in an incarnation as the Cosmic Dancer.

Wow can’t believe he’s supporting
the God Shiva by wearing that pendant! We could only assume by this ‘support’ that he also votes for the Shiva ! Shiva... The DESTROYER !!!

:ahhh: :drama:

I think it's the Hindu God Shiva, also known in an incarnation as the Cosmic Dancer.

There is so much bullshit out there that I don't even know if what you said is true. It probably is(n't. Couldn't possibly be. There isn't enough space up there for the amount of God's we've created down here.) I thought it was the Cocaine God of Addiction. You know, because of the 'monkey on your back'. Probably just some rich Egyptian's pet monkey.

Hey! Maybe Marr is the monkey on Morrissey's back. But then that wouldn't be right. No music/melody, no band. So maybe Morrissey is the monkey on Marr's back? Maybe they are both each other?

Does anyone know if Marr likes Friends? Ross had a monkey.

Johnny I want it !!! The other Smith the 1 is obvious Moz. Johnny looks good, but that bangs is old, I saw pictures of him with his hair back and he looks a thousand times better, Johnny is cute without bangs

Johnny has a saying of Shiva ,represents destruction and universal creation,is one of the gods of the Hindu Trinity is a god who destroys and creates the universe,.... Namaskaram Johnny!!!!!!?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom